Class limits

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 8 Feb 2009.

1. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Class limits

No one should tell you what to play. If a blue team has 4 snipers they should solve it within the team. Even abusing one class can be successful sometimes if you have the right coordination. I remember winning DB lvl 1 with scouts only and stage 2 with spies only. All it takes is a bit of coordination. I was really pissed of with the limits because..

1. I couldn't play the class I wanted (DB#3 was limited to 2 spies, 3 demo, 3 medic) so I went scout... but I wanted to play spy (red team)
    2. I was sent to the menu when picking a class that was full w/o any notification, really annoying.

If a team has 8 sentries still a coordinated attack with spy/ubers can be done properly if you're using mics. Every class has weaknesses and as long as people dont play retarded it works out well. Blue never needs lots of snipers or engineers since they don't cap that often, good to hold the other team back so 1-2 is enough, 4 is to many.

Class limits is always a fail to be honest, if you have 3 failing medics that won't change class then how are you suppose to help the team? Or if any other class fails and it's full?

If you use mic and if people listens to it things work out well, so do never put on class limits again, it makes me sad cheese.

Erik

2. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

*yay* Thats just my point -> Sentrys are too powerfull in high numbers ?! QQ !!! Blu is able to counter every red deffense tactic, if they have skilled players with some coordination (FOLLOW THE GODDAMN UBERS, THE SENTRYS ARE ALL DOWN !!!!!!! ;-) ) red can do nothing ...... or red just have better teamplay, with pyro-blasting the ubers away, and some well timed counterattacking ^^ -> Ze michrophone is ze w1n !!! xD

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

The only bad thing with sentry abuse is if the other team uses a lot of pyros to spy-check. Still doable but you need lots of distance spamming from your team to kill the pyros. Sixteen sentries < one spy. :mrgreen:

Erik

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)