Class limits

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Styhn, 13 Jul 2009.

1. Re: Class limits

sounds awesome but dunno if u can really realize that ...
    ppl play on pubs cause they can play whatever they want ... usefull or not

2. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Class limits

Badseed:

I agree people should play anything they like and it's a shame so many people stick to one class only. I can play anything really and still have a good time. Always pick the class depending of what the team needs.. I guess if too many of one class annoys you you can always consider another server and pop back when there is less retarding going on. :)

I tend to do that a lot if there isn't any regulars on.. no fun playing with 10 random snipers.

Erik

3. Re: Class limits

ya actually i do exactly the same ... but sometimes staying and waiting for the "retards" to leave works fine ... cause mostly they are at the loosing team and ragequit after 2-3 rounds

anyway ... i think we cant really change anything here, we can just go out and pwn them so they ragequit or something :)

4. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Wow that's not half a bad idea cheese..however if we wanted to avoid kicking, we could at least have some kind of (maybe csay style) message displayed when someone joins a class there are 'too many' of?

5. Re: Class limits

What!? .. its called class limits, this is what this tread is about.. rather let them leave, than kick them :S?

6. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

or maybe some sort of plugin where you can choose team red or blue and then rendomize the classes (@ the end of the round or when they are dead)

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

A warning would be enough. A message saying "there is many of this class, considering another class might help the team to victory", I dunno. Would be nice if it gave hints about a decent class depending of what everyone plays.

Say you have 5 snipers and someone goes sniper too it says "go medic and help your team to victory" if the team lacks of medics or "go heavy to bring glory to the team" if you have many medics and no heavies. I dunno it would be nice and inspiring maybe.. nah im just brainstorming :)

Erik

8. Longbow Victorique <3

Sounds like a good idea

9. Re: Class limits

it is still a good idea ... hard to realize though isnt it?
    next prob is that geit ( best coder around?!) is on vacation ... lets wait on his return

10. Fromage "The Cheese"

Or we simply put in some Mr T quotes when someone picks a class that many plays.

"I pity the sniper"
    "you're a disgrace to the TF2 race!"
    "Quit yo snipah-jabba!"

Erik

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

sounds good cheese but hard to program i think :O.

12. Fromage "The Cheese"

Must be some way in the game to check the amount of a certain class then just trigger some "say"command. :)

Erik

13. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I'm sure it logs when someone switches class...just tie a csay command to it? That is if there's a way of logging how many people are of that class.

14. Longbow Victorique <3

I lol'd

Im sure it's pretty simple to count up the players in each class and then respond with the appropriate text. Nothing Dark/Geit couldn't handle anyway.

15. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Or we could make some record of me flaiming snipa bitches, spy nubz andsoon, and let them hear my epic raging about their class choices, so they are that kind of afraid that they change class .... or instantly die through an heart attack ^^

But never-EVER make a real class limit, it will just end in losing players ...

16. Fromage "The Cheese"

Add a demo limit:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Erik

17. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Erm ....... epic NO

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pick the class limits