Coming Clean...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by YOU CANT SILENCE THE TRUTH, 16 Sep 2017.

1. YOU CANT SILENCE THE TRUTH isac my brother

I can't pretend any more... I'm a furry and it feels amazing to say it. When I was four years old, my family got our first pet dog. I always felt a stronger bond to her than my blood relatives, she was my soulmate, my true companion. I loved to run my fingers through her fur and pretend she was my mother, the matriarch of our pack.

Last year she passed, and it took me a long time to get over it. I discovered, in the absence of a dog, that there is nothing I want more than to be a wolf, running through the snow, wind in my fur. The wolf called me. I spent a long time discovering my fursona, I feel as if I truly am her and I know every detail about her like I know the back of my own hands; her cute black spots on her paws, her petite wet nose, they are as much a part of me as my own body.

This is Fantasy:
    [​IMG]

Good luck to all of you out there going through what I went through!

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  2. Scorad Horses

Thank you for your bravery.

3. Truly remarkable for you to come forward

4. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

wat.

5. Good for you mate!

6. nice job i know how hard it is to come out

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  7. I'm there for you. :unsmith:

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I want my 30 seconds of my life back reading your post.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. YOU CANT SILENCE THE TRUTH isac my brother

Don't be so mean Queenie please, this really took some courage out of me and I don't appreciate being harassed. That is not what this community is about!

• Douglas Douglas x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. armadillo footballer, gamer, dad of two, genius

Where i live i am alone in the aspect that there is no other furries around me and i have to be alexander all the time in the offline world. However i keep holding on for the day when that changes or i can move to a place where i can meet other furries and if that day never comes and i die of old age where i am then i die with no regrets!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. Has this community not made it clear enough you are no longer welcome? Pathetic.

• Mad Mad x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Not sure if elaborate troll or

13. Dont worry Sunny, just another silly troll haha

14. -M-m- herpderp

Not sure what to make of this here atm.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)