Comments on Classes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pissmidget, 16 Dec 2008.

1. Comments on Classes

If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding 'The (Brief) GM Guide to the Classes of TF2' then please post them here :)

2. Micky Mick rolling since 07

Re: Comments on Classes

Like the medic guide Piss, but got to disagree slightly with the comment about using kritzkrieg only on soldiers or demomen, not heavys. Kritzkrieging a heavy can be useful on something like dustbowl level 3 where there are long sight lines, a heavy can soon clear most things out of the way here with a kritz.
    One other thing there is no such thing as a wasted uber charge, just some are better than others ;)
    And the rest of you, give the medic a chance, only try & call medic when you need him, there's nothing more frustrating than running to heal someone who doesn't need healing while someone else dies.

Micky 8-)

3. Re: Comments on Classes

Thanks Micky - have amended the text slightly :)

4. Re: Comments on Classes

if u use a krtizy its best to keep back or hide behind the heavy you are healing. (Ducked down behind him, a prepare to run like the wind when or if he dies.) but heavy can be done just fine.

Agreed with micky on the medic calling when 100% and letting other die. that is 110% annoying and make it harder for the medic to actually find the injored, who actually need the medic. plus i keep getting haunted by all the dead people, as they think its my fault they died. when 10 people called at the same time. and 9 of them had 100% health.

5. Re: Comments on Classes

Any heavy who doesnt die (from >6 rockets focus-fired at him) after maximum 4 secs after he comes round the corner deserves the kills, yes, and the other team deserves to get spanked.

You generally dont need to cry for a medic - only if you are low (that's my POV ofc.) Any decent medic will just heal and su, and buffing > healing imo :P gotta balance it though.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)