Dodgeball Server

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Freak0ut, 3 Mar 2012.

?

Do you want dodgeball server ?

Poll closed 10 Mar 2012.
  1. Yes

88.6%
  2. No

11.4%
  1. Hi Guys !
    I noticed we have a few servers that are mostly empty, most of the time, and I think that it'd be better to replace one empty server with a dodgeball server. I spent lot time playing on a dodgeball server and I saw a lot of people with the GM tag and people from GM servers playing there, so I think there will be a lot of players on the new server, more so than now.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

I wouldn't mind setting up a 'fun' server, that would entail the usual fun gamemodes; Saxton Hale, Dodgeball, TF2ware ,FortWars etc.

I'll investigate the possibility of it.

3. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I would be OK with this...

4. loll Master Exploder

If you could get the Uncles and the people on the DMN server to come and play there, it's totally worth it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  5. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

6. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Sort of want to fix and add my old gamemodes (TF2 RP, ScoutzKnivez and Anime Beach Dodgeball) to the rotation

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. that would be sweet, coz the way its nowadays, its either orange or balloon race, dont really like the 2nd one much, so if orange is overdosed with nabs, le gotta go to ukcs or skial or some other random servers which isnt that great since most nupps i know play on gm servers.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

So... Orange is great because you can own noobs? :P

But yeah, I agree with the sentiment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Same here. I hate joining random dodgeball server with "strange" people in it. GM community is full of "normal" ppl and that would be a loooooot of fun playing with them ;D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

"normal" yea XD:downsbravo:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  12. of course, gimme a gud pocket or a gud medic n the assists/kills shall rain. too bad from all the heavies on orange, only 3-4 r worth pocketing n 1 awesum to pocket :3

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  13. Gaw discord is my friend now

Server will be up possibly today or if not some time this weekend. Current planned plugins are Super Zombie Fortress, FortWars, Dodgeball, Glass Attack, Saxton Hale and some/all of Dark's old gamemodes, based on whether he has the patience to fix them or not :P

If you have any plugin suggestions, post them here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, I also have that. I don't play only on #7 for nothing; I know most of the people who play there, and I like playing with familiar people and having fun with them.

15. will it have rtv to vote for game mode?

16. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hopefully rtv will instead list gamemodes and once you've chosen a gamemode, you choose a map for that gamemode. If not, you will likely choose a gamemode, and then it will choose a random map that's for that gamemode.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Cactus The key is to never give up

Tf2 Orgasm mod?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  18. wut today cool :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. There is really no point, it will last 2 weeks at most, like every other none ph/orange server.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. ah great, sure will try it when it comes.

@chef, you never know, and on the other hand, doesnt hurt to bring a new alternative to the other servers, the gm servers apart from orange and balloon race are empty or with under 10 users playing most of the time anyway.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmn dodgeball servers

2. Dmn dodgeball server

3. DMN dodgeball plugin