Dota 2

Discussion in 'Dota 2' started by Spykodemon, 30 Nov 2011.

1. league of the ancients 5

2. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

I hate those fucking guys who have no idea what the fuck they're doing, they play for themselves not the team, like a support taking farm from a hard carry, raging so hard right now.

3. >bronze

4. spidEY シスコン

First game of Dota 2 that I'm actually proud of. Mind you that I'm still new to the MOBA genre and I've played about 100 hours of it so far.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  5. Cactus The key is to never give up

photoshopped as korean didn't do best in team.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

That's Chinese, his failure will disgrace his family.

(Korean has circles)

EDIT: There's also a remote possibility it could be Japanese, not entirely sure.
    EDIT2: The second to last character in his name is certainly Japanese, not sure about the others.

Last edited: 28 Aug 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

bane still needs buff

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Anti-Mage

9. spidEY シスコン

It's actually Chinese and the guy's name is hilarious.

我的 - My
    JJ (鸡鸡) - Dick
    果然 - Really

Combine them and you get: Really, my dick

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

got 2 rapiers yo
    [​IMG]

11. One of the most famous plays in DOTA 2: I remember watching this when I only used to play LoL but only now can I understand it and appreciate the coordination behind it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. I like DoTA because it has much more depth than League of Legends, the graphics are nicer and the game mechanics are awesome. League feels really cartoon-like and in my experience the community is better (only marginally) But I have found many Russians using EU-W and speaking Russian but setting their Language Preference as English, which peeves me a little bit. At a glance I felt like leagues characters felt more real as they had a name and the lore is decent and it all links together somehow. But experiencing the little things in DoTA like the way each 'Hero' communicates with each other is a really nice feature even just while to allies are in the same lane. There are some game breaking Hero's though (Axe, Bloodseeker) Who definitely need a nerf, but it is rather balanced. The more damage a hero does the harder they are to play.

Also League has really gone down the toilet with me atm. I tried 6 games in team builder and lost every single one. Half of them time we had someone who was 'new' to a position or champion and was just trying to get some practice (In which they fed, VERY badly) Or just flaming. Last game I was Wukong and was doing 5/2/6 had pushed all the way to their inhib and was helping a lot. But still my team decides to just mutter the biggest amount of garbage. It's not as bad in DoTA I feel.

If you haven't had a proper look into it I would suggest trying. I have a couple of friends who are heavily into this (Level 28, 36) and a guy with an MMR in the 3-4 thousands (good) which I play with a lot. If you want to join in just ask.

(I spend most of my time in Low Priority because I suck and blame other people and rage)

@Captain Hellreaver

Instead of just douglassing and running why the douglas? I am guessing it's the OP axe? It's just an opinion

Last edited: 30 Mar 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  13. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Why are you complaining about op heroes and nerfs when you admit that you suck? As far as I know axe has terrible lategame. His mid gane is just stupidly strong.

14. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Also your OP axe comment reminded me of this:

15. It's not that I suck, I can deal with most champions but when he just decimates you in 4-5 hits its no fun. Even the people who have played a lot and don't suck at the game complain about him. Every hero pretty much has a counter or a way of countering them (e.g Riki and Dust or Gem of true sight) Axe... not so much.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  16. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

[​IMG]

TUSK IS THE TRUE CHAMPION OF OVERPOWER

LOOK AT THE MURDER IN HIS EYES

17. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

i think u need to calm down m8

18. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Damn those cheeks look like buttocks

19. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Axe's counterhelix is countered by both nukers(if you use spells rather than right clicks it won't proc) and ranged heroes if you know how to attack move(stay out of helix range), I don't see the problem, if you're gonna bring up battlehunger then learn to CS and it won't be a problem, if you're gonna bring up the dunk buy a magic wand it should keep you out of the instant kill zone.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  20. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

from 24:00 best Naga Siren ever

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)