Dota 2

Discussion in 'Dota 2' started by Spykodemon, 30 Nov 2011.

1. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

This reminds me of playing against an invoker who claimed he was being a huge help to the team because his build was based around crowd control(standard quas wex shit) except he had no idea the right time to use any of his skills on top of the fact he kept using euls on heroes that were just about to die which is infuriating, since it basically give everyone else a chance to run while everyone centered around this fucking tornado so that the weaver(or whatever else) stuck up there didn't get away

2. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

How do I Dota ?

3. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

TIL if you aim your blink dagger outside its range, you actually blink shorter. Thank you based Purge, also holy shit it's late.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Before you can Dota, you must LOL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

I've been through LOL, yes, I suck at it. Now how do I Dota ?

6. You Doton't.

7. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

But, but, I want to play with you guys =C.

8. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Hop on the train next time, the more the merrier imo

9. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

10. Mother fuckin' Dendi.

Also:

I am still fucking obsessed with how amazing this video is. I've been watching Navi's videos for a while because of this, it's just simply amazing how even though the entire team got Naga sleep'd they managed to completely outplay them and turn it into a 5-0 for them. Amazing.

11. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Ignore the bandwagon of elitism, we've all raged at a certain champ when we're new just cause we don't know their niche weaknesses.

You've pretty much summed up all the little things I feel perfect DOTA btw

12. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

I can feel the GM SHOMs coming

That would be alot of fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

since i can't sleep i thought i'd share a tip.
    If you ctrl+click your flask you can give a charge to someone else, a small trick that most people know, but it's a cute little thing :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Holy fucking shit, really?

I've played Dota since Frozen Thrones and Dota 2 Beta, and I never knew that.

15. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

It was added in the most recent patch :)

But keep in mind you cannot donate runes, this is only the regenerative charges

16. TO ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BUY ITEM SETS IN DOTA 2:

Check the Steam market for your items before you actually make the purchase. Today I picked up a $6 Legion Commander set for under 50c. Like, there are huge amount for items at prices from 15 cents down to 2 cents, and it's much more efficient as well if you want to put together a mix of two sets.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  17. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Could you explain to me what these items actually are? I don't get it. Are they aesthetic items or do they help you in game or what?

18. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

All the items you can get for your heroes are aesthetic, think of them like hats in tf2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

20. Haha, thanks so fucking much for that. Witch Doctor is indeed absolutely ridiculous once you get aghanim's and your ult attacks do more damage and bounce five times - if your people are grouped, say good night.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)