E3 is upon us!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Danny, 1 Jun 2009.

1. Re: E3 is upon us!

Holy shit Left 4 Dead 2 on PC and Xbox ?
    We get Chainsaws w00t

2. Knud Phat beats only

Re: E3 is upon us!

LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!
    I didnt see it 100%, but from what I saw, it looked really nice and even more gore than before. It reminded me of "Dead Rising".

Looking for better quality trailer now. And still watching the Press Con.

3. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

4. Knud Phat beats only

Wow, super quality! Where did you get that?

Still watching the Press con, but now its kinda boring :/

5. Re: E3 is upon us!

WOW that new controller shit for 360 looks awesome.

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

lulz, time to buy L4D 1 now imo ......... shops are closed today, but lets see tommorow ^^

7. Re: E3 is upon us!

Not really, we got it last year.
    Rumours for Sony conference are heating up and there saying that Sony will be unveiling something on a massive scale, some people are saying that there making a sequel to Planetside.

Other rumours are:

World of Warcraft on PS3 (doubt it)
    MGS 5
    Massive price drop
    Gears of War 3 (very much doubt it)
    Motion controllers
    PSPgo
    Slim PS3
    Team ICO game

8. Re: E3 is upon us!

I would like to see the PSPgo -- it should be interesting to see how Sony decide to counter the DS this time :D

9. Re: E3 is upon us!

In dont think you can counter the DS or DS lite, Nintendo just pwn the handheld market and its gonna take something outstanding to takeover, something like a PSP that has the power of a PS3.

10. Re: E3 is upon us!

Haha -- or a better line up of games -- the DS has a lot of appeal to many people but there aren't enough games for it really... :s

11. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

12. Re: E3 is upon us!

I DID NOTU SAY SORRIDU SNAKU

Attached Files:

13. Re: E3 is upon us!

Lame.

I thought the peripherals that the Xbox team shown were fucking awesome, the link up with Sky, Facebook and twitter is very clever and looks cool, but we buy consoles for game don't we, they didn't show a lot of game IMO and nothing that I thought shit I need to go and buy an Xbox again.

I haven't liked any of the Halo's since the first one on the original Xbox.
    Halo: ODST looks pretty shit, what's Halo without Master Chief.
    Alan Wake looks cool, but not released until mid 2010.
    Shown nothing of MSG.

I have owned 2 360's and after watching that last night, it doesn't make me want to go and buy one either.

14. Re: E3 is upon us!

Jeez. I don't get it. Why do i have to pay 2000PLN for PS3, when i can get 360 for 500PLN and enjoy the game? PS3 is over-rated toy for rich people. It can't handle 30000000 objects he-he, hehe :dance:
    PC - the best platform in the world.
    I'm downloading press conference now.
    [​IMG]

So, their server works fine atm. ^^

15. Re: E3 is upon us!

you dont have to download it just stream it?
    Also IMO the Playstation has better exclusives titles than the Xbox, like:

Killzone 2 ~ Awesome single player and Online.
    MGS 4 ~ Class game.
    Wipeout HD ~ Fucking amazing game, speed on the Zone mode is incredible.
    Infamous
    God of War 3
    Little Big Planet
    GT 5 Prologue

16. Re: E3 is upon us!

I hope "The Saboteur" is coming on the 360, since I would really like to play that game and am probably going to buy a 360 soon. :3

17. Re: E3 is upon us!

I hate this way of watching movies. Also yeah. Agreed. But PC still owns all consoles.
    The only purpose of having console in my home is playing exclusives.

18. Re: E3 is upon us!

Yeah agree with you m8,
    The reason I bought a Xbox 360 on launch was basically for Halo 3, which IMO was a massive let down, it was basically the same game as Halo with better graphics (which isn't a bad thing) but I just wanted more. I've had two 360's since launch and I have to say that I was more impressed with my PS3 than my 360's, yeah the online service is much better than PS3 but all the games on Xbox, I have on PC and the PC version destroys them.
    The Xbox has some good games but again IMO the Playstation is a better overall system, with a better exclusive games, like I mention above.

I fucking love Wipeout HD and for £11.99, there is nothing that can touch it and with the DLC called "Fury" coming June/July with new modes, crafts ect... makes it even better.
    Little big Planet is cool too, a great platformer(ish), pretty good at a party, when your all drunk and you could spend your whole life creating content for it, plus the DLC for it is awesome too.
    Killzone 2 IMO is one of the best online shooters I've ever played and this is coming from someone who can't stand playing FPS on a pad, the grpahics, sound, atmosphere, everthing about it is awesome.
    I can't wait for God of War 3 or MAG either, MAG looks and sounds like Planetside (which Sony developed) and if it's half of what Planetside was, then it's going to be wicked.

All I want now is for someone to come out and say there developing a new Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen game from the PSone, this is by far the best Kain/Soul Reaver game, an awesome RPG.

19. Knud Phat beats only

PSPgo announced :)

MGS 5
    Socom 3
    Uncharted 2 (nice gameplay)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorridu snaku