Ello! Introductions! Yay!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by mingles10, 20 Jan 2013.

1. mingles10 I like Nutella....

The games I like are Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Black ops, Black ops 2, Fallout ( 3 and NV
    ) , ect.

I like lots of music. Some you would think is just weird. I'll list a few, I like Gangnam Style, I like the artist Gotye, I like Eminem, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, and Taylor Swift.

If I could go any where in the world, it would be Chernobyl. Radiation has always interested me ( That's why I play Fallout ). Alas, it is all the way in the Ukraine area in Russia. Look up Chernobyl to see what that is about :awesome:

My pets? I have 2 dogs. One is a pug and her name is Bailey. She is really fat. The other is a mix breed of Boxer and either Lab or Retriever. He hates water so probably Retriever or something. His name is Morgan. He thinks he is a tiny dog but he is pretty big.And then I have my Bearded Dragon, Zelda.

I live in Wylie, Texas. A small town. I hate Texas. No offense to anyone in Texas. I hate it. I moved to TX about 5 to 7 months ago. I came from California. I was born in Washington though.

I love horses and wolves. If any of you are a fan of old horse racing ( like the time of Secretariat ) then this is what you might be jealous of. I used to volunteer at Foxcroft farm in CA. There was a Horse Camp where kids can learn how to take care and ride horses. But the owner of the place? Bobby Howard. He raced in the same races as Secretariat. So yeah he was short. And old.

Also. Another thing. Any fans of WWE? I met the WWE Legends. Yep. Hacksaw Jim Dougan. Rowdy Roddy Piper. Ect.
    I was in LARP. Yes. And.....I'm not supposed to tell you this but. Ok fine. There is a knew show that is coming out ( I don't know when ) and it's called The Legends House. We needed to do an episode. So WWE is acting so they obviously had to act. So the episode was an evil king took a princess and they had to kill the kings army. The army and the king were from LARP. So we did it. It was hot all day. But that is just another story to tell for my life.

I could go on and on and on. But that's the basics. Oh yeah. And i'm a Furry. So yeah. That's me.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Erm, hello.
    A pleasure to make your fine acquaintance my dear fellow.

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Welcome to GM zoo. Don't feed the ducks, or cocktuses.

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But... Ukraine is a country. It isn't in Russia...? :P

Cool post though, very informative. What's WWE? I could Google it, but where's the fun in that. :P

Anyway, welcome here! Have a good time, enjoy your stay, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the batshit insane zoo that is GM! Your stables are over there, third door to your right, next to the goat and the cabbage field.

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

The savvage field speed

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, exactly. So? Don't you think Savage deserves a room? Or should he stay outside in the snowy, cold lands, and freeze to death? The poor cabbage. :(

7. WWE = World wrestling thing.... Basically grown men covering themselves in oil and hugging eachother, I think you should give it a go speed. Its poifect for you you :)

WELCOME NONETHELESS

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. Gnome, we have a new friend. Come 'ere boy

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I'm 'fattish', I'm 17, and I'm heterosexual.

I finally found a sport that I'd love! \o/

10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Well cocktus is sweating to death in the desert. It's only fair.

11. @(

----------

Welcome my good mingles - I look forward to seeing you in-game -- it's nice to see more people off the EU continent joining our group ^_^

Be sure to try and join in our Mumble conversations if you get the chance!

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, it's an indoor desert for one. Populated by anime. And really, that's more likely to cause the sweating than some high temperatures. :P

Fun fact; while you do sweat in desert heat, it evaporates more quickly, because it's less humid.

13. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Greetings and salutations, my good man.

LARP as in Live Action Role Playing? Yes indeed. I was huge in the LARP scene a few years back, playing first in the "Forgotten Hour" and then in "Blackened Veins" and "Shadows of Hartford".

Welcome to the forums proper, lad. Enjoy yourself here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Yo yo dude homie guy.

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hey, welcome to the forums! Please enjoy this complimentary cartoon:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  16. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Hello there and welcome to the forums!

I am glad that I am not the only one that likes WWE =|...

17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Mweep

18. Where the fuck do you get those things?

19. Gaw discord is my friend now

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  20. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Needs more Steam Punk.

Come 'ere cupcakes.

21. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Hello. I am sure you will fit right in this clan, hehehe.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)