Epic PC failure :/

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 22 Feb 2009.

1. Epic PC failure :/

Well, my PC has gone a bit bananas on meh! I may not be online (well, on the servers) over the next couple of days as I get it all setup (I've had to go back to XP after using Vista for over a year and Windows 7 for a month) and it's getting a bit frustrating when nothing works (as I had everything setup before) :evil:

Anyway, I should be back within the week -- don't miss me too much :mrgreen:

Savage

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Epic PC failure :/

Hope you get back soon dude, hope you can get it working properly again.

3. Re: Epic PC failure :/

what's the problem on Vista?

we could help

:roll:

4. Re: Epic PC failure :/

Vista x64 > XP > Vista x86 - even Valve are moving from XP to Vista x64 on all their computers.

5. Ash

Ubuntu > All xD

Using Vista Ultimate 64bit the moment and it has its fair share of problems.. cant complain though seing as ubuntu 64bit doesnt support duel GPU's in one card, ill be switching to it when it does though..

6. Geit Coding wizard!

Windows 7 64 bit > All
    :D

7. Re: Epic PC failure :/

Yeah, my prior install to Windows 7 was Vista 64 bit. It was awesome... Why oh why did I have to try out the new operating system when it came out :cry:

In terms of Vista: There were no problems so to speak -- it's going back to XP that I'm having trouble with :P This is only temporary until I get paid on Friday and get Vista back :P

Thanks for the offer of help though guys :D

Savage

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epic pc failures