For all who has played with me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zana, 8 Feb 2010.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

OK, ignoring Poxie (*Mutes him from TF2*)

I will post more videos to show how i evolve my skills... We all should do this, don't you think?

2. Poxie Ray-Banned

Rage x 2

:):):)

3. Zana The Candy Bun

So, Are you made of fial?

4. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Only fagno can rage over the internet ;D

5. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

nawww you aren't bad at all.. played with you on goldrush, you're ok. But seriously, don't targe pyros.

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Right, few little tips, as soldier you might find your style fits the default rocketlauncher more, the splash damage pays off a lot.
    Next up, remember you can't be healed with the equaliser, you sat there screaming medic with it out.

Then with pyro, some tips, you can use the CB while flaming, the best move is that if you are going up against a soldier or another class which uses a projectile weapon throw in a random blast of air, there have been many times where this just catches a rocket or an arrow and throws it back into their face.
    Next up is try to get some practice with the axetinguisher, it does less damage if the foe is not on fire so MAKE SURE THEY ARE so you can CRIT THEIR FACE IN.
    And if you ever get the chance, flame a heavy, blast him into the air, whip out the axe and within one or two hell maybe even three if the fuckers overhealed swings and sir heavy is normally KO'ed.

7. Zana The Candy Bun

Oh, thanks for the tips reag... BTW: I would believe i haven't you added to steam, that also goes AgentDoubleF

8. Poxie Ray-Banned

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

It wouldn't matter if you added me or not, I can't get steam to launch due to ISP issues.

10. Zana The Candy Bun

So Sad

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

you really should enable quick weapon switch...

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seconded..

13. Poxie Ray-Banned

If you want to get better play TF2DM on servers like R@Ts and PingTimeout, lots of good players congregate there. It's basically no objective 1 on 1 battles. You could always play some pickups, but you should learn some general tactics for maps - for the classes you wish to play.

14. Zana The Candy Bun

i seem to be worse on 1 vs 1 battles... but yeah...

Also Enabled quicktwitch

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)