Fuuuu~ Heavies.

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 1 Dec 2009.

1. Fuuuu~ Heavies.

Can't these be removed now?
    I hated them being introduced and I hate them even more now they show up EVERY game. I have no problems at all with melee Heavies, but the minigun is OP'd to fuck in PH. They should of been removed when the speed boost per kill was put in place. If not removed then restricted to 1 per game for every map and please, complete removal of fucking Natascha.

Please Dark, for the love of god~

2. Poxie Ray-Banned

[​IMG]
    EES NOT POSSIBLE!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

<3~

4. They annoy the fuck out of me when I'm being a ninja and some twat-face fucking heavy is camping the point with Natascha.

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Replace heavy with demoman then.
    Or stop complaining, heavies can't get up to high places, pyros only just can, you need to adapt to the gameplay more.

6. I dont play as heavy much but when I do I dont have the nata or killing boxing gloves. I just got the sandvich. I think it would be cool to switch heavy with sniper :D

7. Yeah replace Heavy with a class that can chase and spam more powerful projectiles. Brilliant idea! /sarcasm.

Pyros only just can? Have you ever played Prop Hunt before? Pyros can get anywhere a scout can.

I've no problems with melee/sandvich/shotgun/minigun Heavies. It's Natascha I have the problem with. Having a heavy that can match your speed and slow you down is totally OP'd.

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Quit crying, I've got away from natascha so many times, just because it slows you down slightly doesn't mean end game, jump over the damn heavy and look for cover, on most maps this is easy, plus when they SPIN the gun up, they can't match your speed at all, at most they move at the speed of a demo. Unless it happens to be some jammy fuck who killed 3 people not short after each other.

I honestly think PH is already quite balanced, you just suck at getting away from nat heavies...

And about the pyros getting everywhere a scout can, is not true.
    There are many, MANY times I have gotten to places a pyro can't get to due to risk of losing all their HP.

And yes I've played prophunt, pay attention to the scoreboards and chat more shinkz...

9. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I disagree, only Natasha should be disabled and thats it :/ i mean the normal minigun isnt overpowered..
    The melee Heavy's of course, are awsome :D

10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I dont agree with that, i think you should try adapting the server to the wishes of the public..

11. Geit Coding wizard!

This will be addressed.

12. i dont see any problems with this. it seems fair. the only benefit is eating sandviches xD but they cannot do anything while eating.

and shink, no need to swear everytime u get killed by heavy. :/

13. Slight correction. No need to swear everytime I get killed by Natascha~

And ty Geit~

14. Spykodemon Disabled account

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

~~~~~~~~'s are cool.

16. Spykodemon Disabled account

I don't think anything you claim as 'cool' is really that, 'cool'

17. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

~<3shinkz<3~

18. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Cool story bro.

19. Ok I feel some tention in this thread. I dont want any fights starting. But It sucks for you Shinkz becuase I just found the Natascha.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cool story bro tf2 gif

2. fuuuu game

3. this thread sucks gif

4. fuuuu game heavy