Game Tips

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BeauChaotica, 26 Jun 2008.

1. Re: Game Tips

GM tips 101

When healing GM Indigo.. be cautious!..

you dont want to be hearing loud noises in your ears..

"wait.. just a minute.. wait.. pop it now.. pop it now.. I SAID POP IT!.. "

hEhehe.. dont make indi wait with ur uber..

;)

2. Re: Game Tips

ty seXsi = ) I am a crap spy lol

and Hello! since you said hi =D

3. Re: Game Tips

sexsi! Awesome idea you just gave me! you should make a spray that says 'FYI i am sexsi', would be a really cool variation on the 'FYI i am a spy' one :D

4. Re: Game Tips

Hi seXsi... You make Sasha cry with all these allegations that I, sandman, did not create "huhu", when indeed it was I, sandman, who did indeed create "huhu". It's actually legitimately copywrited and trademarked so you realise every time you say "huhu" or any concoction of "huhu" in-game, real life, instant messenging or any other reality, the royalties go to myself, sandman, the sole creator of the phenomenon of "huhu". "huhu" would seem to have been temporarily stolen from me by the Franco-Italian spy known as "seXsi". Sasha will have her revenge for this terrible act. Huhu. :lol:

5. Re: Game Tips

hmmm.. i like challenges Mr. Sasha sandman.. its like.. you are my producer.. and i am the artist.. of "huhu" :lol:

hmm.. i dont have anything to say.. this is a gaming tip part of the forums..

see yah.. in-game..

huhu!..

6. Re: Game Tips

Lol okay.... game tips.... spin Sasha. Kill many. Turn around and punch spies and pyros in the face. The end. :lol:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www sexsi sahsa.com

2. sexsi game