Gaming pc?

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by Bulletproof, 2 Sep 2010.

1. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. You could build a respectable PC for roughly £350, whereas that piece of shit would struggle with even Source games.

3. Zana The Candy Bun

ugh... i am with dark, go to your local parts shop and buy the neccesary pieces for a top-notch PC (excluding the CD Drive and all that shit you can recycle)

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dont listen to him..
    Do some research , its worth it.. you could save up alot of money.

5. Go to the facepunch PC Building section with your budget and shit (and post a link to the thread here).

6. Zana The Candy Bun

While it may be less efficcient than buying them from dedicated sites, i think you will end with a better machine than [​IMG]

7. :psyduck:

8. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Implying there is a local parts shop near where most of us live...

9. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Is that a washing machine?

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

Implying you can't order online

11. I have a parts shop like 10 minutes drive away, but it's shit :(

http://www.mplex.com/

One of the two (:wtc:) computer parts shops in Northern Ireland, the other being slightly less shit but like 70 miles away D:

12. Zana The Candy Bun

Mine is at 1305 meters from where i live, so do not ask me. I walk over 2 km (for going and come back) just to get a fan, for example

13. You lucky fuck

14. Zana The Candy Bun

Do... you lack of stores where do you live? but... you have sites like iFixit or that one that sells Mac Ram at really ridiculous prices...

16. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I don't know what it is but I actually can somehow picture you laying down measuring tape all the way to your local computer parts store to work that out.

17. Zana The Candy Bun

You picture right, but i did it in a cheaper way, we had lying down 10m TV Antenna, so one sat at the extreme of the cable, and i walked with the other on my hand, when the cable was tight, the person behind me (not saying in case he even reads it) walked up while i was standing still...

The 05 part was tricky to do, we made marks at 2, 5, and 7 meters with duck tape, so when we reached our destination we tightened the cable at the same time...

Aside of everyone with a O_· face on it, we managed to attract 2 curious guys into the store, which is hidden on a little corner between 2 blocks, you can only see the 2 blocks, and one little blue door that leaves to the warehouse/shop

In other news, there is other local store placed at 640 meters from my house, but is way more expensive so i prefer to walk a little more

18. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

huh

So uh, I was joking but you actually went and did it. That's...hmm. OK.

Edit: I think I'm gonna regret this but what lead you to thinking that the distance to your local computer parts store(s) must be measured?
    Tell me you don't visit that often...

19. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Thanks for the replies guys, see i dont know much about pc's so ide strugle to build one myself even though its better. Spose if i found out what parts i needed me and my dad would be able to do it...

Ive posted a thread on facepunch even though im probally gonna get called a noob :<
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=24563093#post24563093

20. That's the most retarded thing i'ver ever read.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming pc northern ireland

2. gaming computers northern ireland

3. gaming desktops n ireland

4. ebay gaming pc,
  5. northern ireland gaming pc,
  6. gaming pcs northern ireland,
  7. gaming pc shop northern ireland,
  8. gameing computer shop northern ireland,
  9. gaming pc n ireland,
  10. where to buy gaming pc northern ireland