GamingMasters? 6v6 Team

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Sim, 12 Jan 2014.

1. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Hullo. The next season of etf2l is coming soon, with signups closing on the 16th January. There is a team planning to enter, currently consisting of Free, Meh, Sheep and I. The purpose of this thread is three-fold:

1) We would like to ask if anybody has objections to us flying under the GM banner, since positions for this team weren't really advertised openly.

2) We need two of demo, med, and pocket. I'll be playing the other one. If anyone in GM can dedicate themselves to making matches/some scrims (Main Season: January 26 – March 15), we would love to discuss you being in the team. The reason that positions weren't advertised is that this team arose out of a scrim team of players that were keen to play some comp. Being familiar with the workings of GM, our attitude is that we want dependable players for the main spots.

3) If anyone feels like they would like to play sub for any of the classes, message me/reply/whatever. There is a limit to the number of registered players that can be on the team, although we can use a limited number of mercs if allowed by opponents.

Sim out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

First time I'm hearing of this but these guys seem pretty cool and it seems like a fun time.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I'm a scrub but I'd be interested as a sub pocket if all else fails. :D

Also need some training. So if I'm not needed but you have some training sessions with free slots, I'd be happy to join.

4. Sadly this is during my placement and I'm not sure how much time I can devote to a team - I'd be willing to sub if needed for soldier and demo - good work Simmy :)

5. I'd love to sign up as medic, though due to exams I think I might be forced to stay out.

Best of luck to you guys though!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Cactus The key is to never give up

As always I'll sign up to sub (I can play pocket medic..ish - idk if I was any good, ask Sim (or sub scout as I see free and someone else appears to be playing it)).

I see you have a limit to the number of registered players that can be on the team so I'm fine if I don't get signed up.

My main concern is that I have some exams during February, although knowing me I won't be revising for them, but aside from that I'm free (except on Sundays between 2:00-5:30 - I don't know what days/times matches are).

7. woofles best medic euw

8. Best medic reporting for duty

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

To clear up the matches point, matches are whenever the two teams can agree to play them. You comment on the match page with your available times and shit and then an admin assigns a time which suits both teams (or doesn't suit them both equally).

10. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

We have a team!

Lineup:

Scouts: imFree and Sheep
    Pocket: Dan
    Med: Blue
    Roamer: Meh
    Demo: Sim

I'll contact the people that offered to sub when I get the fuck off my lazy ass.

Sim out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Update; We just played our first match and won 6-1 and 4-0!

Check back next week when well get wreckd by a decent team.

12. Harv Admiral Anchovy

ftfy

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

next week sub me in if you want so we win 7-0 and 6-0!

14. If only your medic was me.

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

ez geam ez lyf3

16. Hopefully we don't get wrecked and we survived Granary! Now we just have to endure 1 more week of Gullywash...

17. Go forth hero

Be brave

18. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#morepointsthandan

19. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

#22kdeeps

#ballinhard

20. Small bump. First 3 games won so far :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)