GM Fan Page.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Ray, 12 Apr 2009.

1. Ray

GM Fan Page.

We've already got a group but I thought I'd go ahead and make one of these fan pages. Feel free to become a fan.

2. Relun Follow The Relun

Re: GM Fan Page.

facebook whore reporting for duty!

3. Re: GM Fan Page.

epic banner y0

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

Fishbook is crap Ray! Get away from it!

'Erik

5. Re: GM Fan Page.

fish book.. :|

fb, i use it to keep in touch with family and friends. I've found quite a few long lost friends. found two friends on Saturday which i haven't seen/spoken to for 9 years! they both my school mates, we went different ways and I've just lost track of contact details, their numbers got changed.

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

I myself see's it as a potential risk by putting up a lot of your own life on the net (especially photos) for future employement. Some employers do Google your name before hiring you. It's not worth it... :mrgreen:

Erik

7. Re: GM Fan Page.

Just dont do anything stupid, and dont accept fake profile, *myspace- full of fakes*
    you can set settings to hide stuff like info/ pics etc even your name from fb search.

8. Fromage "The Cheese"

"What's on the net stays on the net". I'd rather be too careful than contacting people that I knew 10 years ago that I won't speak so much with anyhow. Oh well people seems to love fishbook so what the heck! :shock:

Erik

9. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

10. Re: GM Fan Page.

yea I understand erik.

well, I only use fb. and a private forum(set up by a friend) for all my irl friends to chat there.

11. Re: GM Fan Page.

+1

I always try to keep my online name disconnected from my real name.

12. Relun Follow The Relun

facebook is private if you set it up that way so unless you accept someone they see nothing

and same its great to keep in touch with friends, I work alot round the uk and europe and without it it'd be really difficult to keep in touch with everyone

13. Ray

Relun mate! Nice to see yah on za forumz!

14. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

yea, just a couple of people I know online know my real name. And only if I have known them for at least 6 months.
    It's not that I'm afraid that people will come to my house or something

I just hate my name :)

and I waited more than 3/4 of a year before posting a pic of me.

15. Re: GM Fan Page.

what is there to hide? unless your a psycho killing maniac, then maybe, just maybe u got an excuse =P

but yea can understand some info needs to be kept secret. only rly give info to ppl i trust

16. Ray

i noe wer overdrive livez. *rolls eyes*

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)