Good sites to cash out in tf2?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Subv, 29 Aug 2016.

1. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I got a nice inventory, and I don't play tf2 anymore, any of you cashed out and know a good site to do it? Should I try to turn everything to keys and do it then? Also, anyone have a ballpark on how much my inventory is worth? My most notable item is a sunbeams little buddy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/subv1/inventory/

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

sell items for keys/market then sell keys

3. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

yeah go on sites like www.tf2outpost.com trade items for keys or refined then sell the keys on the steam market or on paypal (gotta be careful with that method) boom profit!

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Your TF2 inventory is worth about €50 total, less due to the hassle of selling nearly 100 items. The Unusual is worth €24 on the Steam Market. Your cards and CS:GO inventory (p. much just the AK) are worth about €3 each.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

opskins was great for me cashing out on csgo, sold some tf2 items on there too..

6. I may be late but marketplace.tf is a great site for cashing out tf2 items now

7. My trade url is a pretty good place too

8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I stuck everything on the steam market and bought games with it

Couldn't be fucked doing anything else

9. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

i just ended turning my items to keys and sold keys to this dude https://backpack.tf/u/76561198061836787 , idk if he is still buying them (probably not since it was like a year ago) but if he does he's good and reputable, also plays a pretty mean pudge in dota

10. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only site I've used is marketplace.tf, just because it has some status in the TF2 community. I don't trust people with my virtual currency, nor the entire 'oooo trusted middleman' thing.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 cash out

2. cash out tf2 items

3. tf2 where to cashout

4. cashing out tf2,
  5. how to cash out of tf2,
  6. TF2 cash for paypal,
  7. tf2 cashout instant,
  8. tf2 items for cash