H1Z1

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Gaw, 10 Apr 2014.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Last edited: 11 Apr 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'm personally super excited for this. It seems to have blended together the best components of DayZ and Rust into an incredible MMO experience, that I can see myself playing very heavily! Although SOE did make some poor decisions in relation to Planetside 2, they do seem very transparent and committed to listening to the community throughout the development of this game. H1Z1 seems to have all the features that DayZ should already have, so I can't wait to jump into this and give it a try.

They'll be releasing lots of screenshots and hosting more live streams very soon, so I'll update the thread with info as it presents itself.

3. It's really the fortress thing that will make/break it for me. I very much enjoy the idea of having some sort of semi-permanent base of operation and having some strong incentive to PvP and raid rather than just being a 100% "hermit" 24/7 but if it just turns out to be some half-assed "you can build a fence around this cave" then I'm probably just going to skip it and stick with another open-world zombie game.

4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

I just hate the principle. Another developer (fucking indie devs, ffs) comes up with a brilliant concept, only for bigger studios to realise they can capitalise on it and try to steal their audience.

"if people like it, let's make an almost carbon copy and benefit!"

fucking vidya nowadays

5. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

i loved how he refers to the games which are being ripped off/heavily influenced his project and referred to them as "those dayz and rust games"

what a douche

6. Well we know exactly which games he meant

7. Geit Coding wizard!

That's because the DayZ team, by and large, is a team of fucking morons who can't discern what makes their games enjoyable. Not tried Rust, so that gets spared the flack from me on this one.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. If you missed the livestream of SOE's new zombie survival MMO H1Z1, the video is now up on Youtube for your viewing pleasure. Game designer Jimmy Whisenhunt and Technical Director Tom Schenck show about 45 minutes of gameplay, including zombies, melee combat, and driving. They also answer questions from fans, revealing that the game will be available for $19.99 in early access starting May.

9. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I swear there's already a thread for this?

10. I tried searching but nothing came up :/

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

wat

Merged anyway

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. It's not the first time the search function doesn't turn up anything. I've some times even seen it turn out nothing when I spelled the title of the thread perfectly.

An example is to try be on the main page then type "Heroes of the Storm" in the search field.
    It will turn out this:

[​IMG]

Now if you type "Storm", it turn out this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  13. Geit Coding wizard!

protip, use Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=H1Z1+site:gamingmasters.org
    Googlebot spends its day on GM anyway.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. h171 game

2. h171 download

3. download h171

4. h171 the game,
  5. h17one game,
  6. H171 ps4