Happy thoughts!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Knud, 26 Apr 2009.

1. Knud Phat beats only

Happy thoughts!

Despite all the things that have been going on the last 24 hours, I really, really had fun last night on the #3 dustbowl server.
    Didn't really plan to play last night, but it turned out really fun.
    Blu had like 5 war engies from time to time and red countered that with 5 heavy guys :)

I want to thank Relun, Fromage, Sandman, Duffman, Topol, Micky, Falco, The Warden and all the others for a great night! We should do that again soon!

[​IMG]

Oh, and an invisible cheese as demo man..

[​IMG]

And I love the flare gun

[​IMG]

2. Relun Follow The Relun

haha yeh it was a rather good night,

most annoying thing is I wanted all talk on so i could ask a mate on the other team if anywhere was open for pizza :P

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

And also remember, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!1

Haha, epic Awwsomeness when we did that. :) I had a superb time yesterday, thanks for that lads we should def. do it again.!

Erik

4. I love you because you love the flare gun. It really is an awesome and underrated weapon :)

Especially vs snipers ^^

5. Ray

Is not possibulh to enjoy game wizout rhey!

6. Knud Phat beats only

Re: Happy thoughts!

It's always fun with you Ray! :D

And yes, Dazed, the flaregun is a good weapon, also scares people and makes them more vulnerable.

7. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Flare gun may be usefull as you play supportive pyro. I, on the other hand, like to push enemy encampments back so I get in a lot of close combat, which makes the flaregun utterly useless...

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Flare gun is only as good as it can be used, use it wrong and it's useless, use it right, and its a really good under-rated tool of annoyance.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)