HellJacks' Flea Market - Trading for Items and Crates

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HellJack, 21 Oct 2010.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

HellJacks' Flea Market - Trading for Items and Crates

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to welcome you to the grand opening of "HellJacks' Flea Market and Discount Trouser Hemming Station"

In this thread, we of a more industrious nature may rent a booth and set up shop, haggling and trading for items and the such.

If you doubt the authenticity of any of my wares, please refer yourself to my Backpack and see for yourself.

If you're looking for Hats, there is a separate thread for that all by it self.

Finally, keep checking back here for more deals. My inventory is constantly updating with every crate I crack open.

So, the starting bell has just rung. Start your trading.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

For the time being, the Flea Market will be closed.

I'll return shortly, once I have the proper time to devote to you fine ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you for your patience.

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

This is an example of a good thread.

If it starts to fill up we'll see 'bout getting it stickied. Like MC says, if we have a couple of good stickies at the top, we won't need much else I shouldn't think.

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Ohhhhhhhh...I'm all a flutter.

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I don't see why you shouldn't add your hats to this thread :3

Due to the fact that I like your thread and have had very positive trading experiences with you previously, I feel compelled to point out that it is L'Etranger, not L'Tranger in order to ensure your thread is top notch and flawless.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Thank you, Mr. MC.

I'll adjust my grievous typo immediately.

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

I have the 3 crates, but I cant see you:( I'm on hold for a week so I'll see you tommorow :3

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

I have a crate with your name on it Jack; but do you still have that purple paint?

9. Jack i give you 8 crates if you get a merryweather

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

Disregard the earlier offer Jack about the purple paint - I will have 3 crates soon, will you trade that for your Puglist as advertised earlier? :)

11. Cactus The key is to never give up

no its mine

12. NGin That guy that sounds like he's angry when he's not

Scout token fo' yo ubersaw/shiv+SR+KGB (I gotz no use for it cuz I don't craft class specific n shizz). You dig?

13. marcf33 Marc

Can you still keep those nappers on hold for me? I have the crates, just we havent been on at the same time. Thanks in advance either way.

14. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

No Problem, my good Marc. I still have the desired quantity of hats you are looking for.

No thank you, good Greek Sir. I don't want to trade any Vintage weaponry just yet.

15. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

My business proposal is still on the table and ready to be deployed after your transaction with Marc is completed if you so desire, my good man.

(Not intending to be pushy, just overly keen from myself)

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

Dear Mr Crate Manager,

I would like to put in 2 crates and take out the limited edition "frying pan". I would like to know if I would be allowed to make this transaction from a certain "HellJack"'s Backpack.

Yours sincerely,

Cactus.

17. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Dear Prickly Consumer of a Desert Vegetative Nature.

Thank you for your interest in our Limited Edition "Frying Pan", Model Number 10171972. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to supply this item, due to a very limited quantity.

But please make sure to check back in frequently, as our shops inventory has a tendency to change.

To your continues photosynthesis,

Mr. HellJack
    CEO "HellJacks' Flea Market and Trouser Hemming Station"

(dictated, not read)

18. Cactus The key is to never give up

Sorry for this Offtopic, but on your backpack is says youve equipped one of the present things (saxton hale). how does that work?

19. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Action items like these gifts and the dueling minigames are equipped in the action item slot on any class. You can then bind a key to "Use Action Item". With the single gifts, pressing this key will give a random gift to a random player on the server.

20. Gaw discord is my friend now

I have three crates just waiting to be transported to your backpack, so please get in contact with me as soon as possible :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 flea market

2. trading crates

3. trading crates for items