Help me building (pimp) PC

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yuuki, 12 May 2009.

1. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

why do u want a 27" Monitor? how far away form the PC will you be?

Personaly i would spend 2-3k GBP max.

2. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

Let the guy spend all this money on pimp PC. Poland is sick country and if he won't spend it someone from government will. Money from grants and funds just dissapear in Poland in pockets of people involved.

3. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

True that.

4. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

Same shit in my country,at least i know money is spent well tho(disabled ppl)but the system fucks you anal again and you get WAY to much,lolwut?..

But at least our prince isnt buying him another porsche to crash:>

5. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

Exactly. I know the company I work at gets children to visit sometimes and they have serious and even deadly diseases and they really appreciate the visit. Its called "www.minstoradag.se" or something similar ( my big day in english) and its a foundation that lets children with bad diseases get to do things that they really want to do (wish a thing and then if its possible then they get to do it..)

I really think that's truly heart warming to see such a thing happen instead of giving someone shitload of cash to a thing that is only for one person and isn't worth spending so much money on (a decent PC isn't expensive..) But hey it's not my problem of course, but I'm not a big fan of "abusing" the system.

Erik

6. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

Ahhh cheesy <3

:)

7. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

i was thinking of somthing like this, its not your full budget but £6000 is way too much for a pc
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

Nice one apex. ;]
    But i think i'll choose white gamepad though. :D

9. Knud Phat beats only

Nice setup, but you don't need 900w of power. Choose the UCP 700w version or something similar :)

Just my 2 cents

10. Re: Help me building (pimp) PC

well a 900w psu would give more room for upgrades/overclocking ect

11. Knud Phat beats only

Overclocking.. Yes, until the 12v hits its max ;)

Upgrading.. that is not 100% true. A second high end Graphic card, yes.. then you are right. But a new CPU/GFX card then it doesn't really.

;)

(And no, i don't want to play smart ass here)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)