HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Luna, 11 Jul 2009.

1. HELP NEEDED

ok i wiped my harddrive and reinstalled vista, now i cant download anything like flash player or steam (i had to download steam on my laptop and put it on a usb memory stick and intall it thrpugh that). Everytime i try to run or save the file then run it, just shows this for every program

[​IMG]

Sometime when on the gm site instead of the proper page coming up this error appears.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Re: HELP NEEDED

...Stop using IE.

3. Re: HELP NEEDED

Well i just reinstalled vista ive had more impoertant things to install than firefox, plus even with ie ive never had this problem

4. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: HELP NEEDED

Oh shit Vacoy just got rid of this..unfortunately it wasn't easy to remove..windows had to go with it =/ Might want to ask him though

Edit: Looking at the pics..we think the actual file is install_flash_player.exe uh not really flash player >.<

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

Have you done a full PC update?

6. Re: HELP NEEDED

yeah i have all windows updates, all drivers installed ect

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

It seems like IE is corrupt in some way, it fails to render HTML code and corrupts files on download, possibly a .dll problem.

Reinstall IE, maybe?

8. Re: HELP NEEDED

uhmm, it looks like it ur side is the problem.

it could be dll problem like spyko sed.

what IE u using? 7 or 8?

Wherever you got that flash player from is not the Adobe Flash Player, as the publisher is unknown, normally show as Adobe Corporations etc

Also that flash player, especially on IE doesn't installed like that, it automatically installed through add-on on IE. "Installed ActiveX Control ..... etc" (yellow bar on top)

btw what was the point of doing a format/reinstalled vista again? wasn't it working b4?

9. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

10. Longbow Victorique <3

Firefox ftw (just damn it's startup load time >_<)

11. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

12. Re: HELP NEEDED

it looks like apex is not bothered about this or the problem is fixed? as he hasn't replied to his own thread!1!1 :eek:

anyway, chrome not bad, been using it for a while, i heard some say it's faster than ff, but ff got the add-on's <3

13. Re: HELP NEEDED

yeah its fixed, i use firefox anyway

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)