Hi I'm ProStyle!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ProStyle592, 16 Feb 2009.

1. Hi I'm ProStyle!

Hey, I would like to know you all of GM. Well I'm ProStyle592. You can add me on steam with the name "asterix154".
    This is because I'm actually new to the FORUMS not the servers.
    I'm trying to play a whole day on it, lol, I mean I'm trying to go everytime I can, to the servers of GM. I am 15 years old, born in Belgium (parents are from Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod), 26 december, 1994.
    I beginned speaking English when I was like seven years old. That's why I'm now so skilled at English.
    In Belgium they speak the three following languages: Dutch, French and German (but I speak mostly Russian at home and sometimes a little bit Dutch) Sorry if this is maybe a wrong topic, I want some friends on GamingMasters forums, so here I am. I play the most on the Zombie Master servers of GM.
    With my friend called "Hunter the Fox" he's a nice guy. And I think Tom Hackers is also, those are the only nice guys I know of GM. Feel free to add me, I don't bite! :D

2. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

spyko DONE TEH MATHS

btw ye ProStyle592, after 26 December 2009 you'll be 15.

Welcome to the GM Community ;)

3. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

ah zijt ge een belg? Dutch part of Belgium I hope :P

4. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

I don't really care what age I am :P But yes I'm 15, because I'm bad in maths, lol.

Ja, vacoy, kzen ne nederlandse rusbelg jongn (ni hollands hé) ;P

Greetz, ProStyle592.

5. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

haey cool weer iemand die nederlands spreekt.

have fun on the forums ;)

6. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

Welcome to the forums ;)

7. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Lol je zei toch dat je best goed engels kon? je hebt anders een grote fout gemaakt :lol:

Past time of "begin" is "began" XD

8. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

Niet alles moet perfect zijn hoor ;D
    Iedereen kan fouten maken. :D

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

heyhey, I know dutch is cewl. (okay actually Dutch SUCKS) However, we gotto talk english here for our fellow members :D

10. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

I agree, it is an English forum and you have to be polite to talk their language, sorry for speaking dutch.

11. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

The funny thing is, that with a "bit" of creativity, as a german dude you can imagine, what you are saying there in dutch, for a german dude, spoken dutch sounds (pls dont get me wrong, it just sounds that way for us) like a raped version of german .... but as a guy from west germany, some german accents like bavarian or saxony sounds weird too (search for that in youtube .... if you overdo it with these accents, it sounds like a different language, which is even for me hard to understand, allthough its the same in its core ! =) )

So if you talk in dutch on the servers, it sounds a bit like a german accent, so i can imagine, what you are talking about - but a sweet, lovely one, that makes me lol ;)

@ Topic: Hi ya ^^

12. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

Relax! :D
    I won't bite because of your meaning. ;)
    I can talk a little bit German because it is a part of Dutch.

13. Re: Hi I'm ProStyle!

Oburaler, why the hell do you talk about ''being german this, doing german that, living in germany etc etc etc''
    every post i see of you you just HAVE to say that you are german ;)
    wtf?

just wondering :p

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Mhhh ...... maybee because HLstatsX sometimes flag me as UK ? xD

15. Vendetta GM's better half

nein

thats how much i paid attention in school

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)