Huge Update Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Luna, 9 Jun 2010.

1. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i actually quite like the look of the new start up page, once you're used to it
    VERY happy they put in the offline play, i quite like playing with bots and messing around =3
    also training good for the new and confused mac players i suppose, it's a bit odd but still really well done
    in the 30 mins i spent with it, it's actually quite good

2. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Ragebuds, goes so well with my username.
    Already got dominated 6 times by idiots.
    :V

4. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

Nope, there is a possibility to play TF2 uncut when setting steams language to english and the locations to the UK and then deleting some file from steam. But this isn't working all the time and so. I already contacted the steam support about this "issue" yesterday and all I got was that default answer that they are only allowed to give the german cut version to users with german IPs.
    So maybe they can at least remove my current version from my account, if so, can anyone gift it again to me this weekend while tf2 is on sale? could send the money for it via paypal.

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

If you are not German, but have the cut version, you send steam support a message and they change it to the uncut version. You could try doing it to, just to see what happens. Nobody is going to buy you TF2.

6. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. also the mac needs to upgrade their keyboard and mouse :D

still pc wins.

8. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Yo dawg, I heard you like macs, so we put one pedal in ya car!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  9. Dynamic User Title GET!

Oh, you.

10. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Really? The video looks like it could have been made in anything from 3DSMax to Garry's mod, the brick wall is completely out of place for TF2 as is the robot itself. It's all blocky with no curved edges or fancy pixel shading =/

11. I got an infraction on the steam forums for posting that image...

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Someone asked :Сам делал? (did you do this yourself)
    And he replied with:да.(yus)

13. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

Unfortunately I am living in germany atm and thereby only got the cut version when I bought tf2 back then. I have created a second steamaccount and gifted me a copy of tf2 on the weekend when I stayed at my girlfriend in switzerland. As far as I read this should be uncut even if I add it to my german account. Now I just need to get that steam support faggots to remove my current version from my account so I can add the new gifted one. All I got as response by now are the same boiler plates twice from the same guy. Maybe he understands my third response where I haven't mentioned that "exchange to an uncut version"-thing. Seems they generate their answers by just reading the first half of the first sentence -.-

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

You're an idiot for buying another copy, you just need to send a message to steam support asking for your CURRENT copy to become uncut, and they will do it (in about 5 days).

15. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

No, they do not because they are forced by law to give the cut version to everyone with a german IP. Only other way is either an import with age verification or the way I chose with the gift from outside of germany.
    Name me an idiot if you like but they just remove my previous version so I could add the uncut version to my account. I'm currently playing TF2 uncut without any patch or so.. -happy-

16. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chef excellence

2. you dawg i heard you like macs

3. we heard you like macs

4. i heard you like macs,
  5. mac faggots,
  6. Jester car,
  7. yo dawg i heard you like macs so we put only one pedal in your car,
  8. yo dawg i heard you like macs,
  9. yo dawg mac car meme,
  10. sexy headphones