I guess I'll try

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Spikius, 15 Jun 2015.

1. In-game name: Spikius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32940197

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Tf2 Prophunt and Orange I guess.

Why do you think you need admin:

Well most of admins here don't play tf2 anymore. Only a few are left. (UHHHH we're not looking for new administrators at this time UHHHH)

Hogwarts (a.k.a prophunt) is now absolutely deserted (Cow a.k.a Moo has departed for awhile). No wizards left to protect young mages from evil ghostly magics, destructive screamers, filthy cheating Gibuses. Most of them are not being punished and continue to roam free.

On the realm of no magics, nor fun allowed, Orange, troublemakers are also quite an issue. But at least here we have a brave warrior M&M's holding a fort.

Also someone needs to stop the BADmin Cow, as his "friendliness" (FREEZING powers) are getting on my nerves.

And as it is said: The More The Merrier!

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I'm Fabulous

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Definitely more than any of you hahaha.....

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: Oh please, is that a new sniper rifle?

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Well i can log in and log out. (I guess i could write something once in a while)

Any previous administrative experience: Not in Tf2.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. I don't want to overstep my bounderies or step on someones toes. But you do spam a hell lot.
    The chat is filled with lennyfaces whenever you are on =/

3. Umm, thats me

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DON'T DO IT, HE DOESN'T CARE FOR SAFEWORDS ; ~;

5. -M-m- herpderp

Id give him a chance on administration for a bit to test it out for a week to see what he'll do depending on situation when its handed too him.
    If he does good or at least isnt too abusive with it against others, he can keep on using it.
    As it is now there will probably be a bit busy for a few people here now during the summer im guessing so im guessing any extra help is needed for odd hours.
    So id say its worth a shot granting spikus some admin powers for at least a week.
    I'll be around myself here mostly during the summer (As far as i know atleast, and i can probably be a helping hand if theres trouble somewhere on another server as ive been that here so far.)
    Worst case scenario is that it will be plenty of bans on both Moo and Spikius suddenly as they'll probably mess about with eachother even more. :P

6. No Moo, Spiki does it aswell.

7. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

What, larri too now? Sweet jesus
    Then again, I haven't played orange for an insane long time, should do that some time again.

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright, your application has been accepted and we'll have a bit of a chat on it.

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Good luck, if you're the same Spikius I think you are then you've been around long enough to know how things work here, even I remember playing ph alongside you and I've not logged on for a year and a half.

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

Yes he is the same one.

Good luck spikius.

11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I've always viewed Spikius and Moo as a team, so yeah... Someone needs to keep the mad cow in check. \o/

12. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Yeah, a team. *cough*ghosting*cough*

Jk.

13. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Ok then.

We've had a chat, and despite our best efforts we've decided to give you a shot.

Welcome to the team.

14. that's nice

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)