I lost 90 credits for 1 day of green text.

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by MrEskimoMan, 4 Mar 2012.

1. Yeah. Here's the story.
    I was playing on GM #5, as usual, proing it up, when I decided I'd get a week of green text, because I had 100 credits. So I go into credits, and buy them for 66 credits. I don't see any green text. So I go and check my active things, and it says I have 15 days of green text and 8 days of bonus immunity(dafuq?). Then I see my credits. I have 20 credits left. It took 80 credits for NOTHING!! Then I decided to try fix it by buying 1 day of green text, but it just gave my 1 day. So I spent 90 credits on 1 day of green text..

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You've gotta be fucking kidding.

3. Nope

4. Given you some extra, post if it happens again

5. oHai aslo hapned to ma gibme kreditz plz

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Geit Coding wizard!

This was a known issue, he was probably seeing someone else's Active Credits rather than his own, happens quite a lot and the only sure way to tell is with sm_who.

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Cactus The key is to never give up

when I lost my 100 credits and complained, goat gave me -1 credits so I wasn't allowed to buy anything ever.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. Geit Coding wizard!

That's my wizardly way of saving one bit (Or a byte, because of how it's represented in MySQL) of database storage, - In total, that optimization has saved around 16KB (or 130 KB, if you go with byte as a minimum) of database storage over the past two years, an undeniably huge amount.

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Alright thanks, I'll try now and get back to you.

10. Wierd. My Active Bonuses list is empty, and I tried to buy a 7 day highlighted text. But it says I already have this bonus... And I have green text... D:

11. Geit Coding wizard!

12. Alright :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingmasters green text