I'm STAYING

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DaZeD, 26 Apr 2009.

1. I'm STAYING

I found it quite depressing to see so many threads from people that are leaving, so this thread is HAPPY STUFF ONLY!

GM is awesome, and that won't be changing soon. Hell it will only become more awesome because I've decided to be active on here a bit more. I usually play on the Clan of Doom servers (since I'm a mod/super admin there), but I'll be dividing some of my playtime between the servers :)

I mean how can a community suck when I'm in it? :cool:

Let's be happy now, and what better way to do so than some Bob Marley (cover, because I couldn't find the original :D)?!

(no youtube tags or am I being really dense here?)

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

I officially love you.

More changes are yet to come as well hopefully. :D

3. Aww I love you too <3 :rolleyes:

Changes ... like youtube tags? I want people to listen to the happy song I posted, but they probably won't with an external link! :o

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

Nah probably more drastic things :p

I'll fix the youtube tag now :)

EDIT: the tag is there but it's broken D:

5. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

6. Yeah the [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= tag will be fixed soon, and I still need to write that query which will get rid of the BBCode token (or whatever you call it) that PhpBB adds.

This will also fix
    etc. :)

7. I'll also stay! I'm too long in this clan to leave now^^
    Of course it's very depressive to see so many oldies leave, but GM is a great and big community, there will be new people you can Play/talk to :D

@dark
    I think the new forum desighn is better than the old one! thanks for that.

8. Spykodemon Disabled account

Yep.

GM has lost it's uniqueness and we are still attempting to emulate it. Eventually GM will get bigger and things might happen.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)