Imperturbabilitys Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by AtarSaysRar, 10 Sep 2017.

1. AtarSaysRar New Member

In-game name: Imperturbability, also known as atar

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195058246

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange

Why do you think you need admin: I would like to make the community a better place for all players.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I believe i'd be better because im a well known player around the GM community, mainly on orange though.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Almost everyday, can join if needed most of the time, although not on monday-wednesday as i have college til 5

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Have started using the GM discord more recently so just as much as on the game.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I dont use the forums as much since it mostly moved to discord, but will be more active there.

Any previous administrative experience: I have not had previous experience administrating any servers but everyone has to start somewhere so it would be a great experience.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

At this time, we're not looking for any new Admins.

We generally like to put people into administration positions who we know - people that are regularly on the forums (and have been for a while) and people who join our Discord server. Basically contributing in one way or another so that we get to know the type of person that is applying.

I'd suggest that if you do want to be an admin then stick around on the forums a few months, submit some posts and contribute. Then we can get to know one and other and we can make an informed decision about your application.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)