IRC + random crap

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by eoN, 27 Dec 2008.

1. eoN

IRC + random crap

cba finding a related topic (there is one) to post in so ill post it here

Kinda needs fixed, also i'll see if i can get more F members to idle in it but also could you make the DarkiSocks message stop popping up after the first time (or make it not be in a query) because whenever theres the slightest lag on my connection it seems to pop up with it and its the main reason i dont idle in there.

Yeah but ill idle in it next season of ETF2L if no one else in F can be assed just so people have somewhere to contact us.

But yeah less of that BNC crap or whatever it is ill just idle in it the good old fashioned way :D

---

Kinda unrelated but is GM going to make another (hopefully more active) version of E for ETF2L Season 4 Division 6?

---

As you can probably notice im bored sheepless so posting crap (wait can i say that? :P)

Anyway yeah answer if your borededed :(

---

For the IRC intro maybe make it "Welcome to the GM IRC Channel, if you would like to contact F please /query Pissmidget, eoN` or <someone else? dunno who though ^^>"

Maybe if its possible link to their Steam Profiles (im sure i asked that before and i think it wasn't possible :S

2. Bun

Re: IRC + random crap

The GM irc is useless, no one is ever on.

3. eoN

Exactly but why dont we use it for ETF2L contact for matches etc?

4. Re: IRC + random crap

cause of epic fail. It's the WAY BEST OPTION to chat/discuss stuff. Voice/devoice works too, so.

5. Re: IRC + random crap

If you had spent a week coding an IRC bot using low level socket calls, you would have reconsidered saying that.

6. Bun

It's still useless.

7. eoN

Hes talking about the channel, and at the moment hes right, no one uses it. At all...

8. eoN

Vent.

Ive re-organized it as seen as it was reset.

Now the layout is like this

Code:
    >Gamingmasters
      >GM (Password is "gamingmasters")
        >Blu
        >Red
      >F (F members bit)
      >Public (A bit for anyone who wants to go in it tbh but mainly for mixes etc)
    If you want any changes made feel free to ask me or Tricky or whoever (we're the only ones i know have admin on it but im sure more do)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)