Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Overdrive, 8 Apr 2009.

1. Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

its been great fun to be part of this community, one of the best out there but it is slowly changing in positive and negative directions.

having been part of this clan/community through the best and worst situations, its been great to see everyone work through the tough times and enjoy the fun times. however...
    were missing that person who can take on all points of perspectives and act accordingly, its either this way or no go
    seems people have changed and forgotten about having fun aswell... srsbsns ya? been on the servers lately?
    its not that GM is going downhill but more so the atmosphere surrounding it has completely changed.
    dont ask about how we can change GM for the future. think back to why you joined and what made this a great place to be

for the time being its abit too much and i guess i want to avoid it.
    will still be around. tbh i dont no anyone who has left the clan and not come back to check the forums or the servers. its that close a community and hope it stays like that

thanks to everyone for making this an awesome experience =)

sorry for the inconvenience
    GM mascot
    ~Overdrive

2. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

Don't go we need you on the team :( good luck with what ever you decide to do

3. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

The atmosphere has become to competitive, the competitive leaders need to go, we were founded as a fun clan, not a competitive one.

I wish you the best wherever you go overdrive, have fun.

4. Knud Phat beats only

Competitive can't be fun too?

Anyways, Hope to see you around Drive 8-)

5. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

Overdrive stays: sandman has spoken. :)

6. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

god damn.
    I totally agree with the fact that the atmosphere changed completely. It's not why I joined either.

I'll talk to you.

7. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

Noooooooooooooooes!

Now who will represent the Asian GM Massif with me? Sad times it seems :(

-Wooo

8. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

I'm really sorry to see you go Overdrive :( You're a fantastic scout and an awesome guy: you'll be fine wherever you go!

<3 Savage! :)

9. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

see you around on the servers m8. ;)

10. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

I am very very sad to see this overdrive, you are one of the nicest people I know on the servers, crap scout, but hey we all can't be perfect :lol:

I wll miss you m8, I think we may have to go for that drink now :)

11. Th-

You had the greatest drive, and will be missed. There is nothing wrong with choosing priorities though, so GL with future endeavors.

I believe I speak for all of us when I say, hope to see you again!

12. Re: Its been a fun ride... but this drive is over

Sorry to read this Overdrive :( I'm sure we will still have voice-spam encounters and epic heavy rushes! All the best with uni and everything, oh, and if you meet Disco for a drink i'm coming too, drinks are on the guy with the job yeah? Guuuuddd tiems...

13. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Btw, could leaders make sure our beloved overdrive keeps his acces to this part of the forum? :D

14. Ray

Ahh, definitely a missed member. Fun times with Ovahdrive on ze server. Oh well, facebook stalking ftw?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)