Kidcaster leaving GM

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cookiecaster, 22 Feb 2009.

1. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Kidcaster leaving GM

I've decided to leave GM because of what is going on in the real world :( i am still going to stay community (if thats ok) and if its ok if i remake my app when i think im ready?

one of the reasons for me leaving is because its ruining my friendship with my inreal friends, ever since i joined GM friendship has bean chaotic falling out with friends etc etc :(

another reason for me leaving GM is mainly because.. well.. im crap lol always last on the leaderboard in mixes too and i think i've not had/played TF2 longenough to know how to play classes properly or many tactics

another reason is because when i joined GM and looked on my vote it was a draw :( looks like 8 people didn't want me in GM in the first place..

i will still be in the community, ALWAYS :) and will still be active on the forums <3

(unless i could just have a little time off? :) )

-Kidcaster

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

Sorry to see you go matey; hope RL works out :)

3. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

BAY!

4. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

just take some time off mate, no need to leave the clan.

but speak to a leader about it.

if you think you play too much tf2 :P then try cut it down, like 1-2 hours b4 u go to bed etc

:roll:

-John

5. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

aye there no need to leave over it. just take some time out

hope things work itself out for u

6. Th-

I had a chat with Kidcaster.

I told he could by all means take some time off, as GM is a hobby and other things take priority.

He was concerned of ppl wanting him to be in GM. I told my view on this: A large number of the negative votes in his application was because of his low skill in TF2, which has improved lately. He has also shown an attitude to learn how to play better, which I personally value high. All this would mean that the negative votes he got some time ago can be considered largely obsolete.

7. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I am sorry Th, but I do not agree. His skill has not improved, also. He said that he plays serious in matches.
    I've never seen him play matches, nor ever play seriously.
    and his attitude is still the same.

8. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

Spy sappin our members :(

9. Th-

Thx for your input, but my view remains the same. For now my decision is that he is free to leave or stay as he pleases. Other leaders, what say you?

10. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

No one ever got good, by giving up kid.... (stick in there mate, no one is perfect.)

11. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

Why is this? You being accepted into a private gaming clan has absolutely nothing to do with them, unless ofc you are spending too much time infront of a computer and not enough time with them?

Convo me if you want to have a chat about things :).

Disco

As you can see from this thread, you will get people who like you, and people who don't. Unfortunately that's life, so don't let it knock you down :)

12. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

My opinion is this:
    Kidcaster can stay in the clan provided he maintains the level of activity required in our membership policy (logs on to servers/forums within 30 days). He is free to be as active or inactive as that level of activity permits. So, leaving the clan isn't necessary unless he intends to be inactive for more than a month.
    Kidcaster can leave the clan but isn't "free" to come and go as he pleases. If he leaves the clan, he can rejoin in one of two ways: 1. He can be reinstated depending on the circumstances that caused him to leave (this is a judgement call. It's not written but so far this has been up to a leader vote). 2. He can re-apply.

Kid, I'm not sure I understand your reasons for leaving either, but if being in the clan is putting undue pressure on your real life, then you should go. It's just a game, man. Personally, I enjoyed having you, but I understand that real life takes priority.

13. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o

Waaaahhhhh??!?! SPAH IS SAPPIN' MAH KID??!?! NOOOO!!! :cry:

I don't care what some other members of this community say -- you've improved the mood of many a game and helped me along when you go medic! You've also improved in skill -- I've seen you in a couple of matches and you've played just as well as other members of GM, regardless of what some others may think. Take some time off by all means; but don't leave meh all alone with the likes of Ash!!!! :P

Don't go :cry:

Cabbage

14. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

bai kiddy.

15. Ash

+1

Since you started practicing with us more on the warserver you have definately started to get better! Even if you weren't getting better the best part is you are trying to.

As Savage also said playing with you is always entertaining :)

Who will I blame if are team loses if you go? :O
    Who will the spy sap if you go?
    Will Savage turn to a life of drugs and misery if you go?

These are the three things you need to think of!

16. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

NOO the cookie is leaving...

Hope you get RL sorted out and we can talk sometime again mate

17. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

I forgot about all my friends in GM :O and have reconsidered and would like to stay :D i don't care what the people who hate me say Tbh i'm improving.. slowly and will eventually get better i hope.. there is probably only one or two who really hate me and want me to leave.. but i wont , i shall not leave because of fixable reasons and will stay :D :D

18. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

no shit?

19. Re: Kidcaster leaving GM

kid if you want private pyro/spy lessons just ask :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)