Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Agro, 21 Oct 2009.

1. Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

Heya Gaming Masters .co.uk

Agro here from international TF2 podcast, Kritzkast.

I know Dark and Geit are both far too modest to mention it themselves but they recently featured on our TF2 podcast, Kritzkast. The Episode in question is 36 and if you want to skip straight to their dulcet tones it kicks off at about the 5:15:00 mark.

VenGeaNce and Kritzkast want to thank Dark and Geit for taking thier time out to appear on the show and for rocking up at the live recording.

If you want to see what we're doing at Kritzkast the website is www.kritzkast.com | seek us out in iTunes | subscribe to our steamgroup for announcements and updates | follow us on Twitter

Cheers,

Agro

2. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Re: Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

Nice job on the interview, I should point out that you missed an 'm' in Darkimmortal's name here.

I enjoyed the podcast, good work!

3. Re: Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

thanks; noted and corrected :)

4. Re: Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

Oh God, the second I heard Geit talk I burst out in a fit of laughter! Dear me...

Anyway - thanks for the post - should make for some interesting listening... although as I said to Geit... I wasn't invited to your little "gathering of the minds" so I am technically ignoring the lot of you ;)

Savage

EDIT: "So, you two run your clan together then?"
    "Pretty much, yeah"....

Oh well... Savage gets shafted again. :-( It is sad day!

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

A dick move that was.

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

I Frum gm, cna h4z free stuff plox?

7. Poxie Ray-Banned

I hope I got a mention.

Edit;

It's odd hearing people you know speaking, it's almost cringe worthy.

8. Re: Kritzkast interviews PropHunt

Yeah, we got that a lot within our clan when we first started out. I think now that eveyone knows us it's not so wierd.

Dark and Geit did a pretty good job. They don't sound exactly like that but the clean up process tends to take a lot of the bottom end of the feed when there's lots of fan noise/distortion to get rid of. Oddly, the "interview" tends to be a little harrowing for all parties involved. There's a tendancy to skip lightly over somethings and tread heavy on others. When it came time to thanking people we were really looking for one-word-answers to make it snappy and the best way to do that was to say thanks to the GM community as a whole rather than singling individuals out.

Hopefully this won't be the last time we get to talk to you lot. If you like the show or have something you want us to talk about send us an e-mail on kk@vgnclan.com

Join the public steam group and tell your friends.

Cheers

Agro

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Yea I remember the first night the first prophunt server was up, me and apex played all night. It crashed about 3 times.
    Good times XD

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

Were you playing on ph_ail?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)