Left 4 Dead 2 - Played right thru it now, its epic!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tonkamania, 14 Nov 2009.

1. Left 4 Dead 2 - Played right thru it now, its epic!!!

Downloaded it for the 360 last night and Squeak & I have been playin it all day.

I can tell u now theres gonna be some rage to be had when the PC version is released and we have matches.

Its a complete contrast to the 1st left for dead

BTW the demo we have been playing is the 1st 2 levels of the last campaign

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I've kinda changed my mind on the game and actually want it now, but I can't pre-order it at all due to my card not being accepted by steam or paypal...

3. Spykodemon Disabled account

Natwest again?

I am actually shit surprised they haven't done anything about me having paypal. :awesome:

4. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Yep natwest...
    I would normally go out and pre-order it via store but all the stores are demanding more than what steam is selling it for...
    I would turn around and ask someone to gift me it and I'll send them the money via post but that a bit... messy to put it lightly as the cash can get lost in the post.

5. amazon are doin it for £26.99

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I can't use my card online...

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

The post office do a Safecash thing which replaces the cash with some check with the receivers name on it :P

Used it before, it's pretty nifty.

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I've noticed they do quite a few things for cash via post.
    Oh well I'm boned to put it lightly.
    I have the cash but I can't do anything with it. :geno:

9. Never had any problems on any online stores or Paypal with my Halifax Cardcash card :)

10. Knud Phat beats only

Not sure about outside NL, but you can link paypal to your normal bank account directly, instead of to the credit card. That is cheaper and easier too (Atleast for me).

11. You can do it in UK as well. Paypal sets up direct debit and charges directly. Very good idea but you have to watch out not to use paypal details on every website (like credit reporting agencies for example) as every subscription that go through paypal will debit your account without asking.

12. I've used paypal with a natwest debit card works fine here.

I guess it up to the age restrictions(from natwest) which is prevent you from using the card on paypal. not sure tho, but it worth ringing the bank to find out.

on-topic: nice tonks.

I guess we all gonna be with tonk/squeak when l4d2 come out on pc, as they know what gonna happen.

:awesome:

13. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I know what you guys are on about but I've tried linking my account before in the past.
    When I did I got a very "nice" letter in the post and the paypal account got closed three days after.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)