Left 4 Fail?

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by Fromage, 7 Jul 2009.

1. Fromage "The Cheese"

Left 4 Fail?

Apparently with some plugins you can create more than 8 player servers, so if anyone is up for a 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8 tomorrow I can host a game. Has to look up some stuff first though since it seems to unspawn the extra players after each sub-map change.. :) Well me, apex and jaga had a gud time tonight with like 6 tanks and 16 zoeys in the spawn! :D

Erik

Attached Files:

2. Re: Left 4 Fail?

lol

3. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Left 4 Fail?

ROFL that's awesome!!! Btw, Apex's true about the medkits :D

Btw, all those zoeys and stuff, can they all be controlled by human players?

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

Yes. :) The only thing is that the HUD still shows 4 players so it isn't very easy to keep track of things. But it's fun to have 2-3 smokers/boomers in the other team.

Though when you get a 8 vs 8 game it becomes a bit too much death match rather than team play game.

Erik

5. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Also does every survivor start with a medkit or is it the usual medkits amount(4)?

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

4 medkits, the only thing it does is to set the player count to a higher maximum. Apparently valve kind of hard coded the limit so you have to use plugins to remove it. If you want extra HP you got to add them on the map yourself unfortunately (and make it a modded map.)

Erik

7. Re: Left 4 Fail?

Sounds hilarious! It'll ruin the game dynamic but... 6v6 with one and a half smokers? I'm there! :D

8. Re: Left 4 Fail?

Yes sharing 4 medkits between 16 survivors is kind of tricky XD

9. Re: Left 4 Fail?

Epic - I'll be there tonight anyway for the usual brawl -- although I can imagine it's quite difficult to kill them all :P

10. Fromage "The Cheese"

Me and tonks played on a 8 vs 8 yesterday, total madness, people just about everywhere. It's really funny though cause it makes up for a super big mess! :)
    Also I kind of understand why they made it 4 vs 4 now, cause nothing above really works that good... hehe. It gets to cluttered to have some serious teamwork.

Erik

11. Longbow Victorique <3

Sounds awesome. I might come join again :)

12. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

WOW lol awsome i wanna play !!!! ^^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left 4 fail