LOL

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dark, 6 Feb 2009.

1. LOL

Screenshots taken today on our school computers (using various hacks to run Firefox :P)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: LOL

The education system.

It sucks.

Hard.

3. Ash

I think hacking the technecians servers when I was at school was more educational then the Office rubbish we were being given..
    Are best one was when we hacked the printserver and we were printing messages around to all the classrooms through the printers :D

(One of are English teachers looked and acted just like Mr.Garrison from South Park and we were printing "Oh noes wheres Mr.Hat gone?" out of his printer lol)

Also when I was in year 11 we managed to hack into the main user server from the computer in are art room because it hadnt had security set up on it yet and we changed everybodies desktop backgrounds to a scanning of my freind Steve's arse xD

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

our crappy school has EMBC protection -.- can't play any games, Almost got another game banned when squeak shouted "SLAVE HACK IS IT?" while i was on it and a teacher came o.o damn you squeak lol

5. Ash

Should be able to bypass EMBC with web based CGI Proxies if you can find one thats not blocked.. and if you cant and know what your doing run a proxy server off of the actual machine.

If your school have frontpage or dreamweaver as well theres a built in proxy you can set up for the preview in browser. (cant remember how to do it off the top of my head its been a long time since I was at school).

But really you should get on with your work ;) lol

6. Re: LOL

Hm? Proccess name? Because in Polish schools we have something called "Opiekun". It's easy to bypass/crack just by typing Opiekun /u in "Run..." window.

7. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

I NEVER WORK WHEN ON THE COMPUTERS MUAHHAHA! google: "interactive buddy" LAWL! kill him!

8. Re: LOL

rofl :lol:

sometimes it buggy

use the proxy sites, fresh ones, most of the old ones are blocked.

me as a HE student, we got this software that blocks site but you can click accept to enter the site, if it's work(education) related :lol:

9. Re: LOL

A couple of my mates hacked into our schools network once and made our teachers Powerpoint Presentations go awry. MS Access + MS office + Annoying asshole teacher = hacked Computers :)

Interesting sidenote: A friend repeated the class and hes not allowed to do anything with the pc's anymore, just as the rest of the class. XD

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hack EMBC

2. how to get past embc

3. embc hacks

4. embc bypass,
  5. how to hack into embc,
  6. bypass embc proxy,
  7. embc hack,
  8. how to bypass embc blocks,
  9. bypass embc,
  10. damn lol fuuu