Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 29 Mar 2009.

1. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Sign up quickly!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this evenings team training at 7pm, as real life a calling. I should be back home around 9ish.

2. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Sign up quickly!

:cry: We're more important than this "real life" you speak of...

Anyway -- I'll be there so grab your mics and get onto vent -- we should have a good time :D

Savage

3. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Sign up quickly!

Yeah... did want to play but don't get home from work until 6pm and I'm at ze gym from 8pm-10pm...
    Looks like I'll miss this one, too :x

4. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Sign up quickly!

Who needs physical fitness? All you need is decent reactions and a strong index finger for some awesome frags :D

5. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Teams assigned!

The team practice was a failure, only 4 people showed up

6. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Teams assigned!

I got some good practise at joining the server. I would say, 9 times/10 I will be able to join the server with no problems now. Overall, a good practise session. I could become a pro server joiner in no time. You name the ip and password and i'm all over it! I'll join it's brains out.

that bedroom map was epic! Would like to play it with some peeps. I like the idea of mobile medic shield by using the blocks. It's like the shield in CS:1.6

-Wooo

7. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

OK guys -- it looks like this will be an 8 vs 8 game due to the limitations CoD have with their team members :)

I need everyone who is in the short list to tell me if they are still able to play: if you don't you may end up being deassigned because we have one player too many!

Let's get ready for an awesome match guys! In the immortal words of Mr. Indigo: "Whoop whoop!" :P

Savage

8. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

I can still play

9. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

same here i'm in:D

10. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

If you guys have all those 9 people still in, I'm sure something can be arranged to let everyone on your team play (we can ask some people outside the team). Though don't count on that happening, just let me know at least 1 hour before the match if you have 9 people that want to play and I'll see what I can do about it.

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

I have test week this upcoming week so on Tuesday I'm not available

BUT for the first time evah I'm available on Wednesday and Thurday!!

:o WOW :o

12. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

This is it guys!!! Get ready for an epic match! We need to win this one and start our brand new shiny team with a win!!

SO COME ON GUYS!! GEAR UP AND HEAD OUT!!

WHOOOOOOOP!!!

Savage >:D

13. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

Lol I'm playing like crap today, our Medic has PC problems which make it go slow, someone else has router problems which could cause the occasional drop from the server and our Demo only started playing Demo 2 days ago :D

We'll give it our best shot though :p

14. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

balls, i can't get back in time. earliest will be half 7 for me so i guess I'm out.

Sorry guys!

-Wooo :(

15. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

Thank you for the match guys.

I would like to apologize for the behaviour of my team, that was just ridiculous, and you weren't even on our vent which was even worse (constant whining about not having crits and whatnot). But thank you for the patience you gave us. :)

16. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

thats ok Daze much appreciated for your attendance throughout the match we eventually played :) I hope u enjoyed that little session as much as we did :) sorry thing was a bit shaky on your team but hey we all have problems right. No matter all in all a good few rounds played and commend you for you and your teams effort :)

17. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

That's very admirable of you DaZeD; thanks ^^

Some people from your side were talking about another match next week -- I'll get back to you on that though!

Savage

18. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

Let me get back to you on that one first, I'm gonna make a huge rant post on our forums first 8-)

19. Vendetta GM's better half

Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

link :P

20. Re: Match against CoD take 2! Few things to patch up!

Sorry, private forum part ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)