Mikea Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Mikea, 2 Sep 2015.

1. Hello

I'm Mikea, I've been playing on GM servers on and off since 2012 and thought it was time to join the forums.

Inside GM
    I play near exclusively on the cp_orange server where I main scout (or D.I.C.S as some like to say), I also enjoy solly and medic. When I'm online, I enjoy killing BeastZomb (<3), observing sparkly buckets, finding my anti scout,and ignoring people who tell others how to "play the god-damn game"

Outside of GM (but still in TF2)
    I enjoy watching competitive 6v6 (especially scout POVS). Whilst I've never played competitive, I'd be interested after I finish my final year of university. Whilst I have a mic, I rarely use it. I play with m0re fps config, default hud, 1920x1080 @ 121 fps. No viewmodel for scattergun only and a nice green circle

Outside of GM (but still in gaming)
    I used to play Minecraft, about 4 years ago, my friend and I made a little bit of money ($125 USD) off coming 3rd in Multiplay's Christmas Creative Competition and we also then made a little in commision after. Skyrim, Borderland (2), and Dishonored are my jam.

Outside of GM (but not in TF2 or gaming)
    I'm a 4th year mathematics student doing my masters at the University of Bath (ask me about (please) numerical methods, linear equations, and R). I have a keen interest in music and have played the trumpet for 14 years.

Nice to meet you all, I'll see you on Orange

Mikea

2. Welcome to the forums Mikea - glad to hear you've enjoyed our Orange server!

3. NoVa Last one alive lock the door!

Welcome Mikea! I've seen you on Orange quite a bit! :D

4. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

hello [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • List
  5. Back when I only had a low end laptop, cp_orange was the only map that gave me a playable fps, when I upgraded, I never got around to playing on other maps :P

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Old enough to call dibs... so dibs!

If you turn out to be 12, I will be very upset.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

i played trumpet for 2 years so I feel related to you

welcome to the forums m8

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Hey Mikea! I know you! The horror!

9. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Pahh... Mathematics. It's all witchcraft I'll have you know, especially that algebra thing.

Back in my day, if you couldn't use an abacus for it, it didn't exist.

Anyway, hello.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Hi and welcome.

11. Hello! Thanks everyone!

Maths is definitely witchcraft Langers, the more I study it, the more I realise how little I know

12. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Its the male ikea D:
    Welcome to the forums <3
    Also can confirm thats its fun to kill that triad(tryhard) you call beastzomb ^^

13. Male Ikea? What, they sell stuff without instructions? Since men seem to be allergic to them.

14. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Instructions me arse, they are just pictures and missing parts! And then i have to head back to ikea in a potato powered tractor :ohdear: and its such a long journey.
    Potato Powered Tractors Caused The Famine I Tell Ya!

15. -M-m- herpderp

Hello Mikea nice to see you in here on the site as well.

16. Locust The Great Yeelord

Welcome my good sir, hope your stay on the forums is pleasant

17. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Howdy do.

18. Welcome :)

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

Hey man!

20. Brick Top Server Admin

Welcome, nice music work!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)