Mini Sentry's should they be Nerfed?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Gamerdile, 26 Apr 2013.

?

Do you want Mini Sentry's to be Nerfed

Poll closed 5 May 2013.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  1. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I hate hate hate hate HATE Mini Sentry's I could go on a none nonsensical rant about them but I will just give you 3 reasons why I hate them instead

1. They are small and hard to aim up unless you get really close
    2. They just seem to come out of nowhere and if you in a fight I find I lose just because of them
    3 THEY ARE SO DISPOSABLE once you destroy them they just get replace as quickly

I'm not asking them to be removed just Nerfed like make them louder so you actually know they are there do any of you guys agree with me if so if you could Nerf them what would you do?

For Awesome I shall remake the list of reasons why I hate mini sentry's

1. Normally I try to stay out of the fire of the Mini Sentry or the range of Mini Sentry
    2. To me they seem to come out of nowhere so if I'm fighting against a Scout or a Pyro and we are both and we are pretty much the same heath its normally the Mini Sentry that gets me killed
    3. Same as 3 really once you destroy them they are replaced just as fast

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  2. yes fuck them

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Well, they do/are what they're supposed to do/be. I don't see a problem.

4. Ravioli what?

HINT: 1. get better aim. 2. they are being fast builded. 3. re-read 2.

5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

6. Yes Fuck them!

MASS ORGY ON THE MINISENTRY

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Based on responses maybe its just really me that has a problem with them oh and God and Hellreaver

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Zhrcj.jpg

jk

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Harsh oh I didn't see that writing under the picture

10. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

First of all don't you mean how and Second every time I deal with them they just get rebuilt even faster than I destroy them and Third Reason 3 why I hate them is just I reason I hate them is just a reason why I hate them they don't have to be not disposable just Nerfed in another way

• Douglas Douglas x 3
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  11. what

12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Yo ima slap yo' shit.

13. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

They can be disposable but you know just Nerfed as in they don't have to cost more metal just perhaps something like make them more noisier

Why?

I just thought of another way of how they could be Nerfed how about The Gunslinger have a recharge time so the Mini Sentry's still build quickly but you just have to wait like 5 or 10 seconds before you can place another one so I have a chance to kill the Engie or at least get away from him

14. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Engineer can only build a second one in quick succession, after that they need more metal. And you should be able to kill most mini sentries while they're building if you start attacking them as they are placed down.

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Dem tripple posts. Please try using the edit button.

16. Ravioli what?

I do have a problem with them, but I don't whine about it, because it's how they are created and shit. And I think that it's not even possible to nerf them, because then we'd have to ask valve or something. So I think you can leave your dream about ethier mini-sentry's and gunslinger being nerfed.

17. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Still they could have a Despencer nearby or they could be a ammo/metal pack nearby

Two of them were Replys and I don't bunch up my Replys

18. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Why not? You can put multiple quotes in a single post...?

But yeah, they're fine in my opinion.

19. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I can still dream though and anyway I'm not really one to whine either but I've just kinda had enough of them after it seems like the whole enemy team where just placing down Mini Sentry's in a game I was playing recently

20. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I replied to them at separate times plus I don't know how to quote stuff manually

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mini sentries

2. i hate mini sentries