My Avatar

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IAmNomad, 8 Jun 2008.

?

Should I change my avatar back to just Nomad?

1. Yes. I enjoy the cold comfort of machinery.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. I am a big fan of paranoid schizophrenia.

100.0%
  1. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

My Avatar

My avatar used to be just the robotic device known as "Nomad," from Star Trek: The Original Series, Episode #37, "The Changeling."

Then, last week, I went temporarily insane and changed my avatar to half-Nomad, half-crazed-looking-me (which, apparently, scared quite a few of you, since, well, I haven't heard from many of you since... :cry: ).

So, the question is, should I change it back to all Nomad, all the time? Or do you prefer the half-machine/half-maniac?

Thanks!

I Am Nomad or I Am noMAD

PS Disclaimer: For those of you who "don't get it," I am not really a mental case. I'm actually a fairly normal regular type of basic ordinary human kind of person who enjoys amusing people with his offbeat sense of wacky humor. If you don't like it, piss off! :lol:

2. Bun

Re: My Avatar

I like crazy people. =)

3. Re: My Avatar

I've seen the schizo pic just in the in-game points table, but there it looked n!ce. It is more freaked out but has a personal touch as well, so i like it more. The just Nomad robot is kind of boring. Your forum avatar would be too much info in too less space for the in-game pic (but i like your forum pic)

4. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Re: My Avatar

7 out of 8 voted to have me keep my schizoid avatar.

You people are loonier than I am.

:P

I Am Nomad

5. Re: My Avatar

lOony is good.. ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)