My newest Trance Track

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Xtractor, 21 Feb 2009.

1. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

My newest Trance Track

http://www.elektonix.webs.com/ and then go to "Tracks".
    there you can find my new trance track Purple Shadows (and more too).

please say what you think about it.

and don't mind looking around @ my site :) its fully english you all of you can understand it :).
    there are downloads to my albums, tracks to listen and video's about FL studio to watch.

enjoy the music - Elektonix

2. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Re: My newest Trance Track

I don't know much about this kind of music, but I understand that the 8-bar phrases are supposed to be repeated. However, each repetition should add an element or layer to keep it interesting. You have the same 8-bar phrase repeating, but there is hardly ever anything new added to it.
    My other complaint is the melody; there really isn't one. There is a melodic theme, but nothing I would call a melody.
    So layer a melody to the track, and add some complexity to each loop, and I think you'll have something there.

You know, until I looked at your website, I had never heard of jumpstyle. Then I went to youtube and checked it out; that looks like fun! :)

3. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

ye jumpstyle i did few years ago. but now not anymore :) thanks for you comment anyway

4. Re: My newest Trance Track

I know what's jumpstyle, but hell... This music is not my taste. I prefer Heavy Metal etc. ;p

5. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

oh well ye my styles are more Dance,

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)