Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Benji [uk], 21 Nov 2008.

1. Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Tried searching my in-game name on the hlstats page and it doesnt seem to be coming up with anything?
    is this something you forgot to do when you unbanned me or not? :? and would it be possible for someone to try fix this problem. Thanks. :)

2. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

You asked to have your stats reset, so I removed the reference between your steam ID and the database ID. Obviously this was not enough.

I'm not going to write a script to remove all recurrences of your DB ID - while it would most likely fix the problem, I'm not going to waste my time writing and debugging a script, and backing up and checking the database, especially since I have exams coming up.

3. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

So when will i be able to see my name in the stats? :?

4. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

either after he did the exams or never.

5. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

@ Benjeh

Like Darki said:

Never I guess.

Take it from Darki's viewpoint, it's a mofo to fix just your stats.

6. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Heh :| thats abit harsh if i cant have stats dont you think? :? when i said i wanted my stats reset i ment refreshed because i wanted to start fresh, i didnt expect to NOT have any stats at all thats abit pointless isnt it? i do actually want to know how im getting on on your servers and how can i check how im getting on when i have no stats to look at, surely you can do something about this when you have time.. everyone else has stats :?

7. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Darki would have to write the script that he mentioned but since he has exams, he is unable to do so unfortunately.

8. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

[/quote:3i8avlru]

thats why i said that above, but i doubt you guys will ever give me stats just because i got banned :?

9. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Darki is the only one that can resolve this. He can do so after his exams. It's not as easy as you think.

10. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

benji, be patience plz. :x
    it will(hopefully) be solved after darkie exams, so give him time plz ;)

11. XOo

Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

just go play l4d or something :D

12. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

your stats do however show up in-game, right?
    i mean, you still get points dont you?
    then perhaps you can only see your stats in-game using session_data and place, etc etc

13. XOo

I dont he get points when he killed me it came like that (/25) and I think I didnt loose any points so ?

14. eoN

:lol:

15. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

why? :\

if you don't want to then why are you even saying that you can?

16. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

We can't be sure ;)

17. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

AutoIT < Autohotkey :P

And to do it that way you'd have to export and then reimport the database which would take ages - much faster to just do it directly via MySQL console or a PHP script ;)

18. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

Autohotkey is just like AutoIT (AutoIT scripts can run without modification in AHK), but with many more features especially for GUI creation and window manipulation and it runs much faster ;)

19. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

So when are you actually going to do something about my stats, its pretty pointless without no stats and if i dont keep bugging you your just going to forget anyway because "you dont want to do it".. surely you can do something about it with some of your spare time PLEASE! :?

20. Re: Name isnt coming up on HLStatsX

plus it's not just him missing stats
    everyone who kills him also doesnt get points
    i think there are a LOT of wasted points for many many ppl and not just him ;)

oh and spyke, stop bragging and just do something about it so we're done with this instead of us asking over and over again about this :\

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i delete my names from hlstatsx

2. hlstatsx missing stats