nekfresh application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by NEKFRESH., 10 Oct 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: nekfresh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57277680

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2

Why do you think you need admin: Active player and orange is my main server and there are people that hop on the server to ruin other's fun to either hack or just be overall dicks, and there arent admins online at times and its frustating.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I speak two languages (Portuguese and English, fluently) and I could easily solve any problems if they occur. Regulars know me on the server so if they encounter a problem, they can always reach out to me for any help.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: If I am not online on TF2, I am on Steam, I always have Steam running in the background so if there is anyone break the rules, I can hop on real quick and punish them if needed.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: I don't use mumble but as for Discord, I am not talkative but I am online regardless.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Not really active on the forums, but if I am needed to be active then I shall be active.

Any previous administrative experience: I've owned my own TF2 servers before, so I am familiar with sourcemod commands and sourceban too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Your application has not been accepted at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)