New HlStatsX

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Robbiebob, 10 Nov 2008.

1. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

New HlStatsX

I noticed there is a new HlStatsX system (and many others as well ofc) but I have one question.

Yesterday I was really going well and when I ended playing I had a score of 231-149, but after typing "session" to see how much points I gained, I LOST 40 points!!

It was a three hour session or something and after one hour I even had -320 points :o
    How can this be correct I see no other way than there's a problem with the new system, b/c 231-149 can NOT mean minus 40 points!!

So Darki (or Core if you can), could you plz double-check this??

(P.S. many, many others had great losses of points)

2. Re: New HlStatsX

yea I reported this in the clan section.

it either a bug/error,

or

that's the changes for the points scheme which makes it hard to get points :cry:

there are still some errors Darkie working on. ;)

3. Re: New HlStatsX

I'm afraid only dark can work on this, he is the expert when it comes to these matters :)

4. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: New HlStatsX

So it's an error Core? or like John said it's a new points-gaining scheme?

5. Re: New HlStatsX

darkie only knows, lets find out when he comes online ;)

6. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Yea cuz else I'll never make it below rank 100 :cry:

How many points did you lost yesterday John?
    (or gain if you have... which I doubt b/c I had 231-149...)

7. Re: New HlStatsX

well i had some up's and down's

in one hour i made 30 points :o then and one later it was 180 something, then down again. it was confusing

but somehow i managed to get 50 points yesterday :? after 3/4 hour game play :shock:

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  8. XOo

I´m just telling someone turned on friendly fire on so its probably why u lost so many points

9. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Uhmm yesterday huh XO.. When I played it yesterday there was no FF at all... I didn't tk/ta anyone... I just lost 300 points after an hour but was able to bring it down to minus 40 points at the end of my last session...

10. Re: New HlStatsX

As sniper in session i had still +100 alltime. But ye, it's harder now to get...

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

But Tom you agree with it that a score of 231-149 means minus 40 points?? b/c I don't think I will ever rise top the 100 like this...

12. Re: New HlStatsX

Lol, i am in top100...

13. Re: New HlStatsX

I'll see what I can do, but we might have to go back to the old version if I can't fix it :(

14. Re: New HlStatsX

New one ownz:
    1. More awards.
    2. Count new weapons. (achievement ones)
    3. Looks more cool...
    :D

15. Re: New HlStatsX

but cant you add new award to the old one.

i mean creating a award in the old one?

there must be a way to config the point scheme, base on the way it works

16. eoN

If its completely different than the only one I'm guessing Darki would pritty much have to start from scratch and re-learn it all which would take days / weeks (i think).

Just go back to the old and try and incorporate some of the features of the new one :?

17. XOo

sry but I won´t play on the GM server untill the servers are fixed :? so i will be on the forums and other server´s and playing pugs with u guys :D but thats all

18. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Lol it feels good when so many people stand behind my opinion :lol:

19. Re: New HlStatsX

For now I have reverted the perl script and PHP script (with some modification to accept the newer database layout) to 1.20RC2 (the version we were using before). I have left the database as-is so if and when we get HLStatsX CE fixed, it will take minimal effort to set up the database.

20. Re: New HlStatsX

Wee new weapons logging, but what with Role stuff? :O

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hlstatsx ce different points schemes?