New Logo Competition

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Th-, 7 Jan 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New Logo Competition

Oh, I'm bad at drawing, sorry I can't do anything.

Greetz, ProStyle592.

2. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: New Logo Competition

I made this one, took me HOURS to make, please comment! :D

EDIT: I can also make one with a black background, so it would fit in the header here.

Attached Files:

3. Re: New Logo Competition

o_0 10/10 nice loga! nice! nice! omg wow... fanstastic !!!!

4. Re: New Logo Competition

If only you hadn't saved it as a jpeg :(

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

in what format do u want it darki? and I've got this awesome idea of drawing this awesome heavy the left upper top, but I'll do that 2morrow. gonna be SO awesome :D

EDIT: just this little edit with the heavy, I'll put it in the other format once darki tells me what he wants! :D

[attachment=0:1tjeil4h]gamingmasters headeing.jpg[/attachment:1tjeil4h]

Attached Files:

6. Bum

srs bsns

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Re: New Logo Competition

Less white and a different font and we could be on to a winner :D

8. Re: New Logo Competition

just a thought could we not use a mixture, E.G when the page loads a script runs and picks one randomly.

9. Re: New Logo Competition

While that would have its advantages, I think it would be better if we were united under one banner. :)

10. Th-

Actually I was thinking what Dj said, could we have different pictures on each forum? Try to take these ideas and explore them:
    add some teamwork, friendship and humour to originality and detail like in these and its a job well done.
    [attachment=0:3dzpevd7]209739.jpg[/attachment:3dzpevd7]
    [attachment=1:3dzpevd7]117300.png[/attachment:3dzpevd7]
    [attachment=2:3dzpevd7]115154.jpg[/attachment:3dzpevd7]
    Ps: these are not mine. I found them accidentally from a site with plenty of all kinds of wallpapers.

Attached Files:

11. Bum

I think the black border around the white draws some attention from the white, looks cool to. (excuse for not saving the psd)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Re: New Logo Competition

Competition will be closing at 21:00 GMT - I'll make a public poll to decide on the winning logo at that time.

13. Bum

Am I the only one who made all the things you asked for.. Everyone else just did one logo.

14. Re: New Logo Competition

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to do 2-3 polls for the different logos. :<

15. Re: New Logo Competition

wow....i thought this would of ended AGES ago lol....been buzy a lot lately so ive not really been able to get on the pc much, glad to see some other designs here in my abscence tho....sum pretty nice ones aswel (Vacoys - pure brilliance :lol: ) n bun i like yours aswel, very nice work but no....u wasnt the only one to post more than 1 logo....hav a loosh at sum earlier pages....i ended up posting like 10 all together lmao, Anywayz if ur gunna make a poll out of it....i vote me! :D

well i shud b online a bit more lately anyway...split up with the missus over the weekend (thats a good thing, believe me) so ive got a lot more spare time on my hands....hopefully see u all soon in tf2 (& zps!)

EDIT: just to make things a lil easier as my submissions were like ehm...4 pages ago lol ill re up them here =)

Attached Files:

16. Re: New Logo Competition

The logo competition is now closed. Please see the following topics for the final polls:

ZPS Logo Vote
    Main Logo Vote

Last edited: 27 Nov 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)