new mouse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fafnir, 22 Feb 2009.

1. Ash

Re: new mouse

My brother has one.. I personaly think its horrible to play with.. its quite cool with the mouse buttons inversed but i still find it horrible :(

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Re: new mouse

It lies perfect in my hand. So no problems here ;)

And it doesn´t only look cool it is exactly like hell lol. Well, still does not make me TF2 pro lol. :D

3. Re: new mouse

I have an MX518 downstairs, probably the best mouse I've ever used. I'm even going to get another for upstairs as well.

As mentioned, overclockers.co.uk is a good place to go - As is scan.co.uk, www.novatech.co.uk and ebuyer.com.

4. Micky Mick rolling since 07

Just got a Logitech G9 laser, now I can turn faster and kill scouts. gonna have to play with it some more but its a big improvement on my old one.

Micky 8-)

5. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

my mouse is neat. if i set it too fasted i can turn normally when spinning as a heavy :).
    only battery goes down quite slow. (couple of days)

6. Re: new mouse

The only mouse you need is this bad boy!

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... ubcat=1257

I can't believe you feel that way m8, I have had a number of mouse's and 4 Razer's and they are the best looking and the best in terms of playability IMO, the death adder does have an unusual shape.

7. Re: new mouse

wtf? 120 bucks?

8. Re: new mouse

lol Yeah, got mine on Pre-order, if you can afford one get a Razer, you wont regret it, I recommend this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... 23&subcat=

it's what I have a minute and its awesome, but I am a bit of a geek and want the best out there, especially when it comes to Peripherals.

9. Th-

Jh has the death adder... it has the sexiest wheel I've ever fingered

10. Re: new mouse

lol indeed there wheels are awesome, so smooth and easy, and is without a doubt one of the best I've ever fingered :)

11. Re: new mouse

I bought the Logitech MX518 for £21 (£26 inclu p&p) 8-) will be here tomorrow or wednesday.

but I'll probably only have time to config it this weekend.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)