New phone

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by imFree, 15 Jul 2016.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Looking for a quality new phone which has a lasting battery and uses Android Os. Any suggestions? Has to be LG or Samsung, no Xperia sorry Dark :p

2. Halmoos The unseen doge, is the deadliest.

When I told my parents my old phone was dying, the next week I had an iPhone 6, FeelsGoodandBadMan

3. -M-m- herpderp

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

5. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

you are really limiting yourself when you state you only desire/like LG/Samsung

LG G5 or Samsung S6/7

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

OnePlus 3 is all you need. OR if you want battery life, go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I am not, my father however is a stubborn person.
    Also Lenovo isn't even offered with the carrier that my father is contracted with.

8. -M-m- herpderp

Ah so thats the limiter, LG G5 in that case less crap in the rom then samsungs phones & a bit less updated on samsungs phones even if they have decent specs.
    so you cant get a phone outside of a carrier then ?

9. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

that and my father is limiting himself to those two brands, god knows why, like i said above, he's stubborn .. :/

10. The Note 5 should have a lasting battery so that could be an option. Otherwise Note 7 (I guess they skipped number 6) launches 2nd of August although I don't know when it will hit the stores.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I have an lg k10, it's cheap, has a good screen and a decent battery, take at look at it if you want to go the cheap way

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)