New Update OMGWTF? talk about a MAJOR surprise...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Th-, 12 Dec 2008.

1. Th-

New Update OMGWTF? talk about a MAJOR surprise...

Take a look:
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/
    Its like... wth? Well done Valve, honest. You had us all fooled. Be silent and let us think there's nothing new until next year and POW! you drop a major update in our hands, one that will change the power balance of the classes BIG TIME. Well played.

I tried the new teleport, on level 3 its like 3 seconds until it charges now! But hey I have faith in Valve's ability to make a balanced add to the game... also the lvl 3 dispenser is way faster healer now. About as fast as the medic. No more can I flame "3 engies < 1 medic". :shock:

Oh yes and the spy's cloak is now filled with any ammo. The cloak equals 200 metal, so the ammo crates are 2, 5 and 10 seconds MORE cloak. A pro like TheDL or Jh or someone is gonna be a really sneaky bastard... 5 secs cloak from all backstabs. Argh... see you in game lads --

2. Re: New Update OMGWTF? talk about a MAJOR surprise...

"break apart stickybombs", so stickies can be destroyed now if i understand correctly?

3. Th-

Re: New Update OMGWTF? talk about a MAJOR surprise...

Yeah... its gonna get hard to destroy several guns with stickies now

4. Re: New Update OMGWTF? talk about a MAJOR surprise...

omG updates!

I'll be on after lunch :D

wait.... that mean that demo stickybombs CAN be destroyed. :| you mean break it apart to mini stickybombs :P lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)