Next Modded Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mysteryem, 7 Jun 2016.

?

For these 3 modpacks, pick your first choice and your second choice (they must be different)

1. I don't mind which modpack we play (don't pick any other option with this) (+1 to each modpack)

2. First choice: Requiem HQM (+2)

3. First choice: Technodefirmacraft (+2)

4. First choice: Space Astronomy (+2)

5. Second choice: Requiem HQM (+1)

6. Second choice: Technodefirmacraft (+1)

7. Second choice: Space Astronomy (+1)

8. Second choice: Don't mind/know (+0.5 each to the modpacks that weren't your first choice)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'd be up for that, but we'd need to see how many people are interested and see what size teams are viable

2. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

I'm not sure the intended meaning behind the poll was conveyed very well seeing as apparently only one of you would like to play one of the Skyblock modpacks and Lewy doesn't even want to play Space Astronomy according to the poll. And Hooch doesn't want to play the pack with Twilight Forest, The Erebus and Ars Magica 2 in it apparently.

It wasn't intended as "Which is your favourite?" or "Which modpack should we play", it was meant to be more along the lines of "If one day you came onto the forums and saw we had a server up for this modpack, would you like to play it?".

Skyblock doesn't interest me all that much and each of the other packs have something that do, so I picked each option that wasn't Skyblock. I'd still come along for the ride if lots of people got into a Skyblock server, but I'm not going to go out of my way to try and be the first to reach the modpack's end-game or anything.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Is it possible to have both? I dont mind either way (is also why I didnt vote).

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Probably, and it might be a good idea if we pick Infinity Evolved Skyblock as some of the things in the modpack take a very long time to complete, so you could play on the other server while you wait.

5. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

New poll up for the top 3 modpacks from the initial poll. Whichever modpack comes out with the most points, we will play alongside Infinity Evolved Skyblock. In the case of a tie between two modpacks, we'll do a single choice poll for those two modpacks. In the unlikely event that all the packs tie, then Requiem HQM will win as it had the most votes in the first poll.

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

And there you go.

8. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

You can't vote for the same Pack twice, but it doesn't matter what your second choice vote goes into with Requiem HQM as your first choice.

Requiem HQM wins with 12.5 points, Technodefirmacraft is in second with 10(±0.5) and Space Astronomy is third with 7.5(±0.5)

I will hopefully have the server up this evening.

Requiem HQM is a Technic Launcher modpack, so you will need to use that launcher to play it. Modpack info is here: http://technicpack.net/modpack/requiem-hqm.759053
    You will also need to up the max RAM for the modpack in the Technic Launcher, the default 1GB is not enough, seemed to work fine with 3GB, I didn't try 2GB.

9. awesome, will give it a play when i get back from the hospital and also watched game of thrones

i am the excite

10. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Coolbeans, thank you Mysteryem!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)