NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vacoy, 15 Aug 2008.

1. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

Since we suck in every map that AINT goldrush or dustbowl. I won't play on those 2 servers for atleast a week. I need and want to play other maps.
    I'll be on the mixed servers, wich means I will also fill em.
    I want to ask the people who can, TO KEEP THE MIXED SERVERS MIXED!

I you agree with me, just do the same. because we are becoming a clan that can only play those 2 maps. :(
    Greets~
    vacoy

2. Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

the #4 is already mixed and will stay ;) so dont panic there. If you want more maps (custom/official) in the cycle or the removal of one, just spam me.

3. Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

I'm more than willing to play on the mixed map servers exclusively for a bit - I generally join the dustbowl and goldrush servers because a) they're mostly always decently full and b) because I happen to like the maps.

One-on-one with Vacoy is my one-way ticket to the spawn screen however (and guaranteed to destroy my slow progress in redeeming my kpd), so the more the merrier!

4. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

offtopic: rocketDog, like disturbed? GHEGHEGHE

5. Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

As in, the band? I guess so, I've got some of their stuff in my music library somewhere...

6. Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

[youtube:3qovwbj5]Fq3QmtV8vT0[/youtube:3qovwbj5]

Yeah
    ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸ Disturbed¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ OWNS!!! ``°º¤ø„¸
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

7. Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

if you personally suck on all maps apart from dustbowl and goldrush you should mix up your gameplay by playing non-GM servers, but take the opputunity to full the mixed maps server, people WILL help out.

besides, am i the only one who finds bullying noobs on a random badlands/granary server fun? :lol:

8. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: NO MORE DUSTBOWL AND GOLDRUSH

I do as well, but everyone should play LESS db and gr and MORE mixed server!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dustbowl and goldrush suck

2. how are the gold rush and dust bowl simialr