Notice of warning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reag, 14 May 2009.

1. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Notice of warning

I'd just like to inform you all that if I become slightly anti-social, abusive or really emotional over the next few days it's because I just found out that last night my grandfather died from a cancer which originally started to grow in his voice box, he went in for radiotherapy about a month and a half ago, things started to get better since, but in the last 4 days his body could no longer accept the treatment and the worst happened over night.

I just wanted to inform you all as I am known to do some immature, anti-social and offensive things when I get upset over something which has a key part to my life.
    It might be stupid but the last time I felt like this was when my first cat went missing and never came back.

I'll try to control myself the best I can but at the moment, I have no idea what to do.

2. Re: Notice of warning

best to take some time off mate :(

3. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

Re: Notice of warning

I lost a grand parent like a year ago so I know how you feel bud :( Best of luck until you get better

4. Re: Notice of warning

Lalalalalala - epic fail post was once here.

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I was just saying in case I do something that I never intended to do.
    The only person to honest, who might understand this would be shad because I've flipped on him before when I was in a similar state of mind.
    And I would take a timeout, if I didn't live in the middle of nowhere with damn all to do most of the day, especially as my friends all live 4/6 towns away from me and all they would be doing is saying WHATS UP and making it worse.

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

Can't feel any empathy can you?

My condoleanses mate, hope you feel better soon.

Erik

7. Re: Notice of warning

aye dont push urself into doing something you dont wanna do, just take some time out.

theres aload of ppl here to talk to if u need em for a nice chat =)

hope you feel better.

8. Re: Notice of warning

Sorry to hear that, grieving takes time and people deal with it in different ways... Maybe go to a gym and repeatedly beat the shit out of a punchbag? Works.

9. Longbow Victorique <3

Perhaps works for you, but not everyone. Take a time out. Relax and think of the future. Best of luck to you in these troubled times

10. Knud Phat beats only

Best of luck man! Take all the time you need until you feel yourself again.

11. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I find it better to annoy people online for some reason, might just be a ego thing. :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)